KE

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

Love it! Wonderful purchase. I love the quality and texture and it moisturizer well. The vitamin E cream is the one I have been using for years. There are so many benefits it gives. The only thing is the inside package was already opened. The size is appropriate. Highly recommend for anyone!

6b6928f3-d0d5-474f-851c-fd22d94a7443
Posted on Feb 10, 2022

The cream is wonderful! It really hydrates deeply and is very reasonably priced. At first, I was surprised because it has a thick texture... as you can see in the photo of my arm, you need to spread it well, otherwise this "white paste" will remain at the application site. I've also been using it on my armpit with a few drops of essential oils to replace the deodorant and it's been great. I strongly recommend the product! If you like my comment, please give me a thumbs up.

16b21a9d-b44b-4914-8c95-82aee90366f9
095c89ce-d57a-457a-a875-fb5450e97dad
bb70f167-7735-480e-b50c-f1bd8d5359ca
8dd20314-61fc-441a-b5d1-7f7ab2d6bcf9
Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

The quality of the product is good. It's texture is smooth. I use it as a hand cream. As for the ingredients they are okay. It's for dry skin type and not for acne prone skin. My skin benefitted by it's daily usage. My hands are usually dry so I keep this handy.

d91cc621-123d-4c20-ba37-1968996141a3
0af28212-2d12-4012-9126-5335a72099b4
Posted on May 21, 2022

Im so in love My skin Loves this product , great feeling after using although my skin is soooo sensitive , no bad scent , very gentle & smooth and moisturizing , lovely texture, good compositions with great benefits🤩 ,, very high quality ,good size , suits all ages , good packaging,,,, loves this cream ,,, definitely gonna buy again , thanks 🙏🏻 iherbbbb ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

8438a042-fce0-457e-af12-824de9500aea
eb232f4d-9ff9-468f-aa7e-1c48dd84ba48
Posted on Jul 21, 2022

great quality product. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high qualiy ingredients.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022