KE

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

This shampoo is amazing! It makes my hair so soft and shiny, and it smells great too. I love that it is all-natural and made with coconut oil. It is the best shampoo I have ever used!

8cf22cf5-88c8-490f-8fd8-41b0d2367991
bd63d031-ea46-4a22-8588-5c403a9b025d
289ca809-a9f1-4d28-83fa-439ad394ea97
874bcc92-b613-4187-9606-a32511121cd2
66ca670e-65f4-49e0-a7e2-b0fb19b732ce
Posted on May 31, 2022

This one is pretty good. I like Desert Essence coconut better but it's been out of stock. I am satisfied with this one and it was good at not drying my hair out. I also liked that the fragrance was a coconut not some nasty perfume that made me sick. I wish it was a bit more natural but it was good I could find something that was safer for my hair. My hair gets dry easy and I can get rashes from some shampoos so this was a good buy in a time of need.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

I didn't want to invest in a large bottle before I knew if i liked the shampoo or not, so I'm glad for the travel size. It seemed not too drying and got my hair pretty clean, but I felt like I had to use a lot and that there wasn't much lather. I'll finish the trial size but probably won't buy again.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

I use this shampoo for three months. I deliver water in advance when using it. The scent is strong when washing, and the hair is thin. Hair after use soft. I like it!

Posted on Mar 10, 2022
2051

Posted on May 28, 2022

Love it ,, make the hair shiny,, but make it dry some time ,, good smell

acaac989-e0ed-42ac-98af-1089d4df0060
Posted on Jul 1, 2022

It’s okay, nothing special about it but the size is good so you can use it when traveling, the coconut smell is not obvious but it’s nice

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Great shampoo, I love the coconut smell, I’m using coconut conditioner as well

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

scent is Great, I use it for all kids age and me, quality is good, size huge,