KE

Dalal-Marafie
Posted on Aug 2, 2022
Excellent! Clio has the perfect brown

I love the Clio’s products so much. I highly recommend this eyeliner with the Brown eyeshadow palette 🎨. It’s the perfect shade of brown. It’s like brunt brown. The quality and texture is good 👍🏼. Easy use too. I demonstrated in my eyes and hand. The texture of the product is different than my eyelid. Very soft and natural. 🌺

69375200-7bf5-404c-bef3-f6ec86ab0773
72a9742d-d5eb-45be-8500-fb00cd47b4c2
3fd05cf2-364c-47f5-8e4f-0b91c6864381
a6f28c2d-75af-49e5-a517-62981733b155

I love this eyeliner, it stayput all day and is not too hard to washoff when you wash your face, the color is intense while still looks natural on me, the overall quality is good and I use it almost everyday. The package is also quite neat and I always carry one in my bag.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

This is awesome! I purchased this (reluctantly) as the physician's formula eyeliner was sold out and a review said this was a good dupe. After weeks of use, I have to say that I love this as much, and i think it's comparable to the former. But I would still repurchase Physician's formula. Good texture, colour and coverage.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

I decided to try this instead of spending over $25 for the usual waterproof brush eyeliner I get from Sephora. It was worth it as it works as well as the one from Sephora. Will be repurchasing.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Very nice brown felt-tip liner. Good for very precise lines. Dries quite quickly and doesn't make another line when you open your eye. Can smudge/pigment can be removed when you try to apply more before it has dried.

Posted on May 5, 2022

Loved the color and the application wand, its not that resilient although and from what ive seen it is not waterproof

Posted on May 1, 2022

Good quality, long lasting, no smuggling, scent free, use this product many years

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

This eyeliner has flexible brush and it's easy to draw fine line. And waterproof so it's stayed long. I like it.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

It goes on smooth and easy. Not as color as i like.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022