KE

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

So far I have only used the citrus one and oh my goodness, it makes my lips so buttery smooth. Due to mask wearing, I developed really dry and flaky eczema on my lips. This moisturizes them like no other!! I can’t wait to try the other flavors, because this stuff is no joke.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

These have helped me alot, i put one in my bag, 1 in the car, 1 in my room and toilet and my office, i like to moisturize alot and the scents of each one are jst too good, good quality for every 2hrs use and it keeps my lips hydrated thru out the day

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

I, like a lot of people, need to have chapstick on hand at all times. I have so many different ones in bags, in the car, around the house. These are pretty fairly priced for the ingredients and i like the scents/flavours included in this pack. However, texture/consistency is a big thing for me and I personally find these VERY slippery, one tiny swipe and it's enough product to cover both lips. So, these 3 will last me absolutely forever as I barely have to use any product with each application, but in the future, I probably won't be a return customer as I prefer thicker chapstick consistencies.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

Love the scents and size Good quality nice easy to open packaging Have noticed the benefit since use Keeps lips moisturised and protected from the sun

Posted on Sep 10, 2021

First time buying this brand. hope it helps to hydrate my dry lips

aa3c8d72-6311-4bef-9990-5aeab079a92c
90d49233-3fa0-4b53-9fe9-a2b082d2233a
Posted on Jan 16, 2022

Nice and soothing for the lips, very lubricating and non allergenic

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

I only buy natural lip balm products as they work better. These are great, convenient products.

Posted on Sep 24, 2021

I love chapstick and these work great as a healthy affordable option!

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

Awesome lip balm! It feels really nice soft and light on my lips. I love the different flavors.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

Still didnt recive it but I am very excited to use it , the size is great due to price.