KE

Posted on May 8, 2022

So so so good! I can spray a mist type toner up to four or five times on one side for use, and the other other side is still good enough to use for moisturizer! You only need one piece for the entire face. It's very high value for money. Update: Having changed toner to a cleansing type, but still using these cotton rounds, I felt compelled to report that they work very well even though I dab a lot of toner on it. Definitely reordering!

I'm always happy to buy organic products for decent price. The product is bigger than usual cotton pads I see in a drug store (they usually contain 50-70 rounds). It doesn't split in half which is the most important feature for me. Please click thumb up for my review 🌹

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

They are solid -- not fuzzy -- and work well. I use them to clean my eyelids so it's important to me that they not be linty. The packaging is similar to other brands. I usually transfer them into another container to make them easier to grab. They have no scent.

Posted on Dec 26, 2021

These cotton rounds are great! The quality of the cotton is excellent, feels soft on the skin, removes makeup perfectly without absorbing too much product. Also great for use with toner.

ee093a8a-bace-4df2-bc62-76ee9c713973
Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

Love this cotton rounds! Great value for this money. Use them for removing makeup. Cotton rounds is very soft and good sensitive skin and at the same time it doesn’t leave any cottonwool on my face. The quality is great. There’s absolutely no scent. I definitely would recommend this product.

Posted on May 29, 2022

These cotton rounds are very gentle with the skin and it removes impurities very well. They don’t contain any scent. The quality is very good because they are strong, so you can use both sides. I love the fact that they’re made from organic cotton because it feels very soft on your face. I use them everyday and not irritation has appeared. I really recommend them!! If my comment was helpful, please give a thumb up. Thank you!

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

It does not have a scent which I find great, I use then every day and the quality is pretty strong since I only use ONE circle every day,for the packaging I threw away the plastic bag and simply keep them in a jar s for the aesthetic. The value is such a good deal too!!! And the size for me is perfect

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Nice resealable packaging, the size of the cotton pads is just perfect. It feels soft on my sensitive skin. Effective in removing makeup I use with micellar water. For this quality its value for money. Doesn't have the chemical scent like other cotton pads. Can be used day and night.

Posted on May 9, 2022

First time buying these and they look amazing. Haven’t tried them yet but I have a good feeling about them!! They look solid and honestly it’s a good bargain plus it’s organic! What else could I ask for:)

4c941233-5833-4467-8d81-bc0b23a6dc73