KE

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

good quality, jojoba scent, the size is 120 ml, i use it for my combined skin with some other oils as a serum. It is fits for sensitive skin and the best moisturizer you can ever get. I use it twice daily (morning and evening) with some additional oils and creams since I am 27 years old, my skin is looking very young (I'm 40 and nobody believes).

2de904d5-e39c-44aa-b103-bfca277cfbfb
Posted on Jun 30, 2022

I used this jojoba oil as a carrier to make my own luxurious bath oil by placing my favourite essential oils to it and transferred it to a pretty bottle. It’s great for sensitive skin and the scent is amazing and the quality is of benefit to any age skin

20fb475a-b33a-4533-a8b4-9020c18a72b6
Posted on Jun 14, 2022

No scent, and feels light and pure. I use it primarily with essential oil rollerball blends and it rolls smoothly with no impurities. I like that it's certified organic and good value. Jojoba oil itself is supposed to be non-comedogenic as well, so it's a better option than other carrier oils for use on skin that's prone to oil clogs.

Posted on May 1, 2022

Organic is a must for anyone watchful about glyphosate (Yes, glyphosate in jojoba seed too, dig up on your own) I use this oil as a base and mix with frankincense, neroli, carrot seed essential oil (all organic) to make a face moisturizing cream, as I have really sensitive skin, and I get rashes from just about all generic brand moisturizer, maybe their ingredients are too harsh or just not right for me. Highly recommended, scent free, just great quality overall.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

Mild scent, smells like oil. I use it for my hair and skin. My age range is 25 to 30. It does not react to my sensitive skin skin. I use it at night because its highly moisturize. It provides lots of nourishment for my hair as well. The composition of the oil is heavy. Its also a good size

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

I heard Jojoba Oil is good for many types of hair, I choose this brand because it's the best reviewed and was recommended by some friends, I always apply it to my hair after shower.

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

I like that this is such a high quality, non additional scent added product packaged in a glass bottle. It's a hefty 4 oz size and there's no essential oil added to the composition. I have sensitive skin but can use it with no problems to moisturize my skin and hair. Jojoba oil is a wax ester and mimics the natural sebum secretion on our skin and scalp. You can use it neat if it is at night but for day use, better to just start with a couple of drops and dilute with water to avoid looking too shiny. Please give me a like if you find my review to be helpful. 🙏🤗

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

It's pretty thin, but it soaks into the skin so fast. I love using it for nails, and it moisturizes my skin well. The bottle came closed with plastic on the cap so you know it wasn't used before packed and sent to you. The bottle is so big and one drop is enough for my hands. It's gonna last forever.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Jojoba oil is my preferred oil to use on my skin. It is the closest oil to your skin’s natural oil so it very easily tolerated on sensitive skin. It is also the only oil I can use on my face that doesn’t cause acne. It has no scent and works as a great moisturizer. I think for an organic oil this is by far the best deal in town.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

I love the packaging and quality of this jojoba oil. it's a great base oil and being scent free is a plus if you sensitive to strong smells and want to mix up your own with essential oils. definitely going to reuse the bottle and makes my skin feel smooth and protected from heat and dust.