KE

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Used since antiquity as an incense in India, China and in the west by Catholic Church. Often called the “king of oils,” frankincense is powerful, effective and incredibly therapeutic. Frankincense (Boswellia carterii) is primarily produced in northeast Africa and southeast Arabia (Somalia, Ethiopia, Yemen); the essential oil is distilled from the gum; it is clear or yellow. The natural fragrance is spicy, woody, and slightly lemony. Used in cosmetics and perfumery, have the benefit of blends well with almost any scent. The quality of the composition gives off a soothing spiritual vibrations -feel the benefit in meditation. It will quiet the mind and improve the ability to concentrate. Good size, package, use same dilutions for the age.

Memepodesta
Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Wow!!! I honestly was expecting a really bad oil for this price but I decided to try and see. Smells fantastic and seems very similar to other more expensive oils. This is the errata variety so the price point reflects that but for my intended use it will be perfect. I use this oil for adding to homemade face creams to help with skin issues like wrinkles and imperfections. A sweet smelling Frankincense for a really awesome price.

I am extremely happy about this product. The package arrived on time and I was surprised by the inside packaging. The bottles are individually boxed within a bigger box. When I opened the original mailed package, I could clearly smell the oils. At first I thought maybe one of them broke open. But I was relieved to find that none of them were broken. Overall, I am extremely happy with this product and I will most certainly buy from this company again. These are high quality oils and I definitely recommend them !

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Very happy with this frankincense oil. Seems to work well and it's all natural. The scent is soothing and helps to relax you. So many benefits: I use it on a benign cyst on my wrist and it's helping to reduce it. Also, it helps alleviate pain in the knees. Another use is to put a drop in argan, almond, or olive oil as a face moisturizer. The quality is excellent as it's organic and pure. It came well packaged; no spills or leaks. The 10 ml size should last a long time as a little goes a long way... Only one drop is needed for various usage. The feel is not oily and it quickly absorbs into the skin. Overall, an excellent product!

Posted on May 31, 2022

I use 5 drops of this frankincense oil daily when I perform oil-pulling and it enhances the cleanliness of my mouth/teeth. Each time I use it it feels as if I have just had my teeth cleaned by the Dental Hygienist. It has infact been 5-6 years since my last teeth cleaning, but on recent visit the Dentist was astonished with the cleanliness, and spent less than 15 mins on the cleaning appointment I had booked and said I should carry on doing what I am doing. This is such a versatile oil, good for the skin, aromatherapy (scent becomes more pleasing, the longer you use it). I should always have it as a staple.

AmURLn
Posted on May 29, 2022

This oil was prescribed for my mother by her homeopath. She recommended that she applies this oil on her lymphatic points and massages the area with this oil using Gua Sha to improve her lymphatic drainage. Scent is pleasant and I appreciate that it’s organic. High quality. Small size.

Posted on May 6, 2022

Really nice authentic product. I was using it in my humidifier during the winter month as it helps to clear Asthma syndromes as I had Covid and I feel in love with this magic essential oil as I learned it’s health benefits. I’m using it from time to time still as it’s super nice

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Packaging, quality and size is good. I use this essential oil in my diffuser and for me it’s soothing and relaxing, i like it because it’s cruelty free, pure, natural and organic

91436913-c219-4cd1-9193-1e772241711b
Posted on Jun 3, 2022

1 , ONE, SCANT drop into nettie pot, or 8 oz sinus rinse irrigation bottle, add boiled and cooled water; to relieve sinusitis, end nasal congestion and post nasal drip.

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

I tried this as it seemed to be a good deal, and was pleasantly surprised. Nice clean authentic frankincense scent. The little bottle is adorable as well!