KE

Posted on Jan 30, 2022
Lovely scent of a citrus garden

What can I say.. This is becoming one of my favourite scents to use as a perfume. Even with a small size 10ml package it will last a long time, since you need only a small drop as this essential oil packs a punch. Feel as though I'm in a citrus garden when I sprinkle some on me. Try and combine other oils and make your own combinations - who needs overpriced toxic chemical perfumes anyway?

I am extremely happy about this product. The package arrived on time and I was surprised by the inside packaging. The bottles are individually boxed within a bigger box. When I opened the original mailed package, I could clearly smell the oils. At first I thought maybe one of them broke open. But I was relieved to find that none of them were broken. Overall, I am extremely happy with this product and I will most certainly buy from this company again. These are high quality oils and I definitely recommend them !

Posted on Aug 24, 2021

I have been using essential oils from other brands and this is my first time trying Cliganic as promo code applies :) The scent of Cliganic Bergamot oil is a little lighter than the other brand that I have used but I think overall it is ok as it is considered not too pricey as a certified organic brand.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

A must have oil in the home if you’re into essential oils. Great smell! I sometimes mix it with other oils in the diffuser like ravensara, boswellia etc. will buy again.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

This has become an essential ingredient to round out the scent used in my daily essential oil blend (Bergamot, Rosemary and Spearmint). I like the size of the container and the fact that it's an organic certified essential oil.

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

It smells really good. We have been using other essential oils for our home but once we started using this, we will not use others again. The scent fills the house and relaxes everyone. I highly recommend this product.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Bergamot is one of my favorite essential oils. First time I try this brand. To compare with other brand. This one is a bit lighter smell. But still ok as the price is reasonable.

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

Currently using in my hair products for a thinning hair issue i had after being ill with a fever. Use with coconut oil and castor oil.

Posted on May 1, 2022

the best grades always.i add drops to handwash soaps it gaves relaxing aroma

e67bdba9-a6a0-4fa2-a01b-267e377bbe3b
Posted on Mar 22, 2022

Smells beautiful, great quality oil. Came sealed and in a box, packaging does not leak.

d6f20456-1519-42d0-a69b-0125319567bd