KE
  • S

4.3
  • S
Posted on Jul 22, 2022

I have bought this snack bar repeatedly. Love this for a quick snack. Not super low in sugar. But still healthier option. Unfortunately the price keeps increasing. May have to step back from it. Getting too costly per bar.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

Great pick me up snack for on the go! I like the kids size better than the full size. I can easily finish this size. Very chocolate flavor with a little almond cherry flavor as well. Taste is delicious and package is easy to carry.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

I bought this for our Grandchildren for day outings to the pool, the beach, theme parks, etc. to give them a good quality snack that’s nutritious (and organic) instead of bagged snacks or food concession “junk” snacks. The first ingredient is Oats. Yes, they liked them! PREVIOUSLY, for years, I’ve been buying the CLIF BUILDERS BARS, each with 20grams of protein & broke it in half, so each child had a 10g protein snack. They need that kind of protein while they’re physically running around. These Kids bars only contain 2 grams of protein. I had just assumed that the circle on the box that said 10g whole grains was 10g protein. The words whole grains were in smaller print. So, I’m not as happy only because of that.

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

Got it as a snack for my son and myself to share. Tastes too sinful to be healthy. I find it too sweet so perhaps I would limit my son to half a bar at a time.

Posted on Dec 26, 2021

Unfortunately, my kids were not a fan. I think it was perhaps the texture that they did not like. Its a bit chalky and isn't sweet enough for them. Ill have to find another bar for them.

Posted on Oct 18, 2022

Excellent product - great taste, quality ingredients and perfectly sized bar. Love them!

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

great quality great ingredient great taste great package good benefit nice size

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

Great taste for my kids to take with them out on a bike ride or other exercise session.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

The kids and myself love this snack, it is really delicious and the ingredients are quite healthy. Recommending it for sure.