KE
4.9

4.9
Posted on Mar 17, 2022
Good

I bought this for my husband who is a cyclist, it was good and gives him enough energy but the price kept on increasing. It was just at 60 something last August, now it increased to 70 something, so might just skip it for now. Tastes good and it' easy to chew.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I take these with me on my weekly hiking and when I feel lack of energy, these will give instant boost in order to keep me going. Very handy to have!

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

I consume this few minutes before workout, usually swim, so that by the 30 minutes mark I still have tons of energy to keep going. Highly recommended with slow breakdown so it’s effective over the entire workout!

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

Exactly as expected. I usually use a competitor's version (Gu chews) but they are indefinitely out of stock in my country. These cliff blocks are chewier than the Gu chews but do the job perfectly well and taste like gummies.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

These seem to be quickly absorbed and work really well. I usually have a couple around the 45 min mark, and they work well to recharge me and bring up my energy and focus on long and hard mountain bike rides.

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

Tasty and easy to eat on the bike. Delivered pretty fast.

I Personally like this product because of the quality and the benefits of it. Thank you iherb!

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

the flavor is good, tha packs are a bit hard to open during sport but it is OK

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

the flavor is good, tha packs are a bit hard to open during sport but it is OK

Posted on May 13, 2022

Quality is Perfect. Dosage is accurate, result is more energy.