KE
3.5

3.5
Posted on Nov 7, 2022
Good

I took these for over a year. They do help with my tinnitus, but they are expensive. I have noticed that the tinnitus isn't as bad as it was before I took them, though, even though I haven't taken them for over a year now. They do say you have to keep taking them, though, so I would if I could afford to.

Posted on Dec 21, 2022
1,242

I received the product well. Thank you for the fast and accurate delivery. I will promote a lot around cheap and high-quality products. thank you

Posted on Dec 18, 2022

Works well. Had to take 6 a day so ran out pretty quickly. Tried ordering more but out of stock from Iherb.🥺. Have ordered elsewhere as I don't want to be without it..🙏😊

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

Tried these last two weeks, so far seem ok, ringing/ buzzing slighlty reduced, but needs more time. I would prefer if came with option to buy larger quanity in tub as 1 tub doesnt last long given you take either 4 or 6 tablets a day

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

Saw many good reviews, bought for my father in law who has tinnitus for many years. And this works miraculously well for him. Bought another 5 bottles!

Posted on Mar 2, 2021

the squeling in my ears makes any high pitched sounds unhearable . since i have been using my clear pills' the ringing has been reduced 90%. I have used this product for the last 6 years . I will never stop and have told other people of my success with tinnitus . It takes 2 to 3 wks to work and soon you will wonder where the noise went.

3f51c901-9965-4cee-b6b0-ab031c15e161
4349fdb8-4593-4a49-9270-ad23eb44cd43
Posted on May 2, 2022

no side effects but still suffering from tinnitus. will continue to take and see if it will reduce after a while.

967f338d-5544-4a23-93d1-6bc589fe849b
Posted on Nov 14, 2021

Just started using this and it seems to help somewhat. I will pursue using it over the next few months and perhaps be able then to offer a more qualified review of the product. Suffice to say that my initial use seems to help somewhat in clearing the tinnitus to a certain degree.

Posted on Jan 10, 2023

Doesn't work for me. Maybe you have to take few bottles of this supplement to see its benefits and improvement . taste OK and packaging was good .