KE

Posted on Jul 16, 2022
Dryness cleared!

Good lubricant and reliever for the eyes! The size is just handy, and the packaging is nice as well. I Iike it because after a few drops, especially when my eyes get dry from staring the monitor, I feel a relief. So far, good value for money, and it's effective as well.

a6dabe76-7028-4755-8c1b-237ff5c3df45
Posted on Apr 20, 2022

I decided to try these eye drops for the first time, and I must say, as someone who regularly uses eye drops in the mornings, I really liked this product. I usually just take them once in the morning and the benefits last throughout the day. With Clear Eyes, you always get a bit more with the product in terms of quantity/size, but I never find a compromise with the quality. Highly effective and definitely recommend! Update: After three months of consistent use, my eyes feel even better! I have been working at my computer for roughly 12 hours a day, 7 days a week, so anything that helps support eye health is highly valued in my world!

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Easy to use dropper (does not drip all over easily like other eye drops I've used) and does what what it says - moisturizes and lubricates. I use these on occasionally dry/tired eyes and always for relief after taking off contact lens. Great price and quality. Good value. Would purchase again.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Very helpful to my eyes. It gives the relief I need after a day of work in front of my computer. Very relaxing and eliminates itchiness and dryness, and can even use of you have allergies. Unscented, no worries about the scent. Quality is great. My whole family loves the product.

Posted on May 28, 2022

Very effective eye drops and great value since the packaging is quite big! I find that I don't need to reapply them often during the day, my eyes feel moisturized enough!

Posted on May 18, 2022

If your eyes are really dry it will not instantly remove the discomfort. I didn’t sleep well and used it, but it is not so think, so had to use it a couple times. However, it still does the job, especially for the price. Just a regular bottle of eye drops that won’t cause any irritation or anything unexpected

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

these eye drops works fine. Only thing is it said not to use for longer than 3 days in a row, so perhaps there is something harmful in it? I would prefer eyedrops that can be used as often as I please.

Posted on May 1, 2022

This is good quality eye drops.. it is tiny size but helps remove redness on the eyes (pink eye).. it is good to use at the end of the day after wearing makeup to remove any residues of mascara left on the eye. Super effective! And has a good quality/value for money.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

The drops are just great. I suffer from dry contact lenses, the drops moisturize them well. Oddly enough, they're refreshing the eyes great after a long (20h) work day. Can't think of anything I didn't like at all