KE

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

This is my 4th time purchase. I like the fact that it works as it has both redness reliever and lubricant from Naphazoline and glycerin .. I used to get 2 different kinds of eyedrops, one for redness and one for dry eyes. So this is so convenient. Good package. Value for money? Yes, it's 2 in 1 :)

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

The quality of the product is good and saves me daily whenever I look at a computer screen for a long time. It makes your eyes look clear and fresh, even when you are feeling a little tired.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

The best redness solution in the market I think. And I have tried a lot. Really recommend , and the price is nothing to complain about either ! Iherb have the best offer for this product , really glad it is here now

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

I am a person who spends most on her day in front of a screen so i look like a zombie by mid day but this really helped with redness i use it about three times a day and it’s good enough

Posted on May 30, 2022

My husband suffers from dry eyes and tearing after an operation to raise his eyelids. He finds these drops excelle nt to relieve the symptoms.

Posted on May 28, 2022

These eye drops are amazing! They get rid of any redness in your eyes in a matter of minutes, which I've never witnessed before. They are very effective and for a great price. They work great for me when wearing contacts, too!

Posted on May 18, 2022

Excellent safe product to use The result is great, and i strongly recommend it to anyone who has any eye redness whether temporary or chronic.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

My eyes frequently get irritated and red from wearing contacts, so I found these eye drops helpful. Effective, quick working and great value. Not recommended for use with contacts though.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

It’s a miracle fast relief and good feel 🥺 It is really good for my dry and sensitive eye I use it three times a day High quality and value Recommend it ❤️

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I have YOPD (young onset Parkinson’s disease). It makes for dry eyes. When I wear contact lenses the dry eyes are intense. This helps immensely!