KE

ToryHoney
Posted on Oct 19, 2021
GOOD FOR ITCHY EYES

I have some kind of allergy and my eyes get itchy sometimes. I used Rohto eye drops my entire life and I was looking for something different when I found this one. It works really great!! The only problem is that, I don’t know if it’s just me, but it stings my eyes a little bit and it’s slightly painful. That feeling goes away after 5 to 10 minutes and I don’t feel the itch anymore. The redness is gone too. I’m still in a hunt for the perfect eye drops for me, but this one does work really great. Give it a try!!

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

very nice and effective.value for money, feel great and the benefit was good. i use it for seven days. quality, scent, size, age, composition, package, frequency,

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

not the first time I use iHerb products and everything is always of high quality and very fast delivery! this time we decided to try tea and smoked canned fish besides vitamins - all of excellent quality - we recommend ordering from this company !!!

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

It really gives a relieve for tired eyes, especially after hours near computer. Size is ok, anyway, it needs to be used not for long after opening

Posted on May 25, 2022

Great to relief eye dryness for aged eyes, small size easy to carry & use. Good quality product, repurchase for my dad.

5359b153-9479-4746-99a7-da97759f065d
Posted on Nov 20, 2021

This stings a lot but it goes away after a little time. I like the regular clear eyes better for redness , and doesn’t feel that this does anything “extra” as claimed.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

an effective way to keep my eyes from being dry

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

Eye drops are odorless. 15 ml is also good value for money.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Easy to apply, does not sting and makes my eyes whiter.