KE

Rebeccathompson
Posted on Feb 20, 2022

I’ve been trying to find a nice mayo that had good ingredients that doesn’t contain onion and that doesn’t taste like funky eggs and I’ve finally found one. I love the ingredients list and I love the garlic in this. It tastes like garlic aioli and I’m a big fan.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

It's the first time I have a jar of mayo which is with avocado and garlic. It tastes sour, but my family and I enjoy it. It doesn't included sugar in its ingredient, which make me believe that it's beneficial for those who are on diet if they would like to have a taste of mayo. Love it!

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

great quality, great taste. the garlic is subtle but removes the slight after taste you have with the original avocado mayo they have. Be carful of the size the jar, it is way smaller. Get two or three... Finished it in less than a week where it took me a month on the original one. Definitely recommend for a threat on the keto diet.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

We love this product very much and order again and again. The mayonnaise is extremely delicious

Posted on May 30, 2022

The garlic flavor is subtil not very strong. Combines perfectly with the mayo.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

So hard to find mayonnaise without inflammatory oils in the store. Super yummy with the garlic

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

Good mayo, very nice, excellent ingredients, would have loved a little more garlic.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

I like the regular mayo better, it’s ok but something in the taste is off balance

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

Awesome, healthy ingredients, but the taste is AWFUL. I fixed it with butter, cheese, salt and some thyme. Cooked it all together then used an egg yolk and made it into a totally new mayonnaise by slowly adding to the yolk and blending, blending and more blending! 🙂

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Like it but price is too expensive. Will not buy again.