KE

Posted on May 2, 2022

Excellent product. I would definitely buy it again and again though I really wish we could buy more than one piece at once, so we can get a better overall value. The quality of the product is pretty good. The ingredients are good. It tastes alright. It's too salty for me to consume alone without salad or bread. The best tasting one is the Jalapeño flavor by far. Overall, I highly recommend it.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

Tastes very nice overall. I actually think I prefer the venison over the beef one. I would recommend giving it a shot and seeing what you think of it. Keep in mind, it tastes fairly salty, so maybe pair it with unsalted crackers or a salad or something that will offset the salt.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Chomps meat sticks are my favorite! I am not a big meat eater but, I love these because they taste great and make it easy for me to get some protein in!

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

I love it. This is very much like the red Chomps beef stick, except this one is noticeably less spicy and the taste is much more delicate.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

Very Nice Venison plus beef snack for those who like it with a little salt and pepper! If anything, it could come in a bigger package as you'll go through a couple of these in no time at all.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Absolutely love this, easy on the go snack with fixed calories and macros, great if you are watching what you eat, even if not it's still a guilt-free chomps. Wink.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

I couldn't eat it because am not accustomed to eating meat treats, but from what I've tasted, the taste was balanced and size is good, packaging is good and value for money is good

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

Great on the go when you need some protein. Salty, spicy and flavorful.