KE

Posted on May 24, 2022
Chompin

I know these are made to dive into straight out of the pack...but I think that's whack. I cut em up tiny and sprinkle on my fine dine...ing. Chop em up small and eat them all...with arugula. Try rhyming that with anything but dragula. Just typing lingual lard without thinking too hard. Have a lovely day, maybe try some chomps mmmmkay?

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

This is not real beef jerky so the texture is not meaty or chewy, its abit more bouncy but still soft and taste somewhat like a salami or pepperoni stick. The taste is tinge of tangy and warm spice from the seasonings, quite pleasant to eat! Very low in sugar and perfect as KETO snack to tide me over til meal times or when i feel peckish. I prefer this over the jack links one and would repurchase. Please click on like if this review helped!

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

delicious grass-fed beef jerky for a great price. This is my favorite so far. it's not as chewy as other beef jerky, it has a harder texture. Not too spicy. it has garlic extract and black pepper but you don't really feel the punch. I will definitely be getting more of these.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Yummy!!! Want to try more in different flavors. But for a clean ingredients beef stick, this one is a winner!! Taste is awesome (a bit on the spicy side, but true to mild). Packaging is so good as well, very easy to open. Yummy, healthy, high protein snack!! Such a good quality beef stick.

I use it as a snack and lately I found out that is super tasty in my omelettes. Simply slice it and put it inside. My new grass fed omelette recipe: Red onion chopped with bell pepper fried a couple of minutes with grass fed gee bought at iherb. Scramble a couple of eggs with the sliced beef stick and one slice of high fat cheese such as Gouda (gout or caw). Yummy! Healthy and delicious.

Posted on May 2, 2022

Excellent product. I would definitely buy it again and again though I really wish we could buy more than one piece at once, so we can get a better overall value. The quality of the product is pretty good. The ingredients are good. It tastes alright. It's too salty for me to consume alone without salad or bread. The best tasting one is the Jalapeño flavor by far. Overall, I highly recommend it.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

I have to eat gluten and dairy free so Chomps meat sticks are a big part of my diet to help me get some protein in. They taste great and are non-greasy!

Posted on May 18, 2022

Love these beef sticks. Always fresh, a great on the go snack with no added sugar all natural grass fed beef and no gluten. So happy to find these and always keep them stocked in my pantry. Healthy stick without the ick.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

A very mile stick for those who dilike any sort of spice and seasoning. Perfect for a quick snack, you'll need more than one of these for sure.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Absolutely love this, easy on the go snack with fixed calories and macros, great if you are watching what you eat, even if not it's still a guilt-free chomps. Wink.