KE

Posted on Sep 2, 2021
Absolutely love these white chocolate peanut butter cups! Great for keto!

I restarted my keto journey in mid May 2021 and have lost 21kg to date. I went on a keto haul on iHerb and found some awesome products. I love eating chocolate, especially white chocolate. I also love chocolate and peanut so when I found these, I was stoked. IT TASTED SOOO GOOD. I finally finished my last piece yesterday and I will defo order it again. Highly recommend for those on a keto journey.

d8ef143a-a3c6-4a82-b9da-f64e71acf0f8
9ba79144-bc1b-421b-a97e-f946928aec70
Posted on Apr 27, 2022

These white chocolate cups are really awesome if you like peanut butter. Package contais 6 chocolate cups filled with sweet and a little salty tender peanut butter. Only one issue that I had with this package is that 2 of 6 chocolate cups were melted there. But they were still tasty) It's better to purchase it in cold period of the year.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

I don’t bruins I could goto any other kind of peanut butter cup. ChocZero has outdone themselves as this are Uber delicious and at such a health conscious benefit. My only gripe is that they usually sell out quickly and are usually out of stock. Grab these as soon as they become available. I know I will.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

I loved these! They melt in your mouth and are really smooth and creamy, with a great flavor. They are also individually packed so they stay fresh for longer and it’s easier to control your portion size. My only complaint is that I think it has too much fiber per piece, so as someone with sensitive digestion I don’t think I could eat more than one of these without upsetting my stomach. But it’s individually packed anyway so I just limited myself to one a day and it wasn’t a big problem.

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

The peanut butter cups size is small, but the taste is delicious. they are like Bonbons and that is what you pay for You have to be careful and keep them in the fridge because they melt easily. Each one is packaged separately. The monk fruit sweetener is wonderful, very happy to find candy without sugar. The other choc zero chocolate is not available for a long time, I wonder why?

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

The white combo with peanut butter was new to me but now a firm fav. The ratio of choc coating to peanut butter is much higher than in other brands but not overly distracting from a sweet treat not based entirely on sugar. if there was more peanut butter filling i would go 10 star.

Posted on Oct 31, 2021

We love the Choc Zero brand and but these peanut butter cups are definitely the BEST of them all. We used to get a different brand but since we started the Keto diet we now only use this one. It has a very pleasant taste and amazing texture. It has NO after-taste. It melts in your mouth and tastes better than any other candy out there. Our Keto diet just got much better thanks to this chocolate.

Posted on Sep 24, 2021

This is so tasty! I do have a sweet tooth but since I am starting out on the keto diet, I missed all my regular chocolate a lot….when I find these on iherb, I jumped in and ordered them to try. Is just soooo good and I can eat them when I crave for sweets with less guilt. Highly recommended!

Posted on Sep 5, 2021

Chocolate arrived in great shape and tastes wonderful! It's nice to find treats to add to our Keto menu. I keep the bags in the refrigerator and only sneak a bit a couple times a week. The flavor is great and doesn't have that fake or artificial sweetener taste that so many other products have. The other flavors look interesting too, I will be trying them soon! 5/28/18 - Oh my, ....since I wrote my review I've tried the hazelnut bars. The almond bars taste great but I think I've found a new favorite with the hazelnut! I've bought way too much already! I have noticed that now the almond and the hazelnut come individually wrapped making these bars easier to handle in warmer weather, plus the portion size is done for you. My favorite part of these bars (beside them being chocolate and low carb) is the tiny sprinkle of salt on top. Love them! :)