KE

memaye
Posted on Aug 21, 2021
AMAZING SUGAR FREE TREAT!

This chocolate is amazinggg I’m trying to cut processed sugar out of my diet for good and sometimes I crave a piece of chocolate and this satisfies my craving!! Omggg it tastes so amazing I can’t believe it’s actually sugar free it’s the best sugar free chocolate out there!! It’s kinda pricey for only 6 pieces but it’s worth it! Get ittt y’all and like my comment if it helped you out

efadccaa-d826-48cf-9e18-00b9cffbfafe
9df7063a-5d42-4664-a3ad-cb9adbc41282
Posted on Sep 30, 2021

Out of all the Choc Zero PB cups, this one the milk chocolate is my favorite. It taste amazing and has a very smooth texture. I can tase peanut butter, smooth chocolate and the creamy milk. Amazing.

e301770b-5656-4a8e-bbc2-04b60fca0055
Posted on May 14, 2022

These chocolate peanut butter cups taste soo sweet and good! I like chocolate cups form choczero more than other types of chocolate from this brand (although it’s also delicious) because they are sweeter (and more sweet and delicious than similar cups from Lily’s). I think they are more delicious than anything I used to have when I was not on keto.

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

These are absolutely delicious and completely guilt free to eat since they are zero sugar! This is as close as you’ll get to a Reese’s peanut butter cup without all the nasty ingredients- and they taste way better anyway! These don’t stick around for too long in our pantry.

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

oh this is absolutely delicious but have to be very honest. it's so expensive!! I love in Singapore. the hot weather makes it really soft and melty. chocolate dissolves on your tongue and the peanut butter is chewy, salty sweet. so delicious. but unfortunately I won't buy it again as it's way too expensive.

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

The kids love this chocolate candy so we try to buy whenever there is a sale. It's really too expensive though but the taste and quality is great. We buy this for them because the ingredient doesn't contain sugar and we use this as a reward for when they behave. Haha.

Posted on Aug 18, 2021

I have tried several brands of sugar-free peanut butter cups and this is the closest to the real thing i have found so far. Great flavour, and the texture is so close to the brand we all know and love. Will definitely buy these again and can't wait to try other Choczero products.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

The quality of these little peanut butter cups is excellent, and I love that there is no added sugar. It is also great that, since they have 8 grams of fiber, there are only 3 net carbs. The only thing I didn't like as much was the flavor of caramel that it had. But many folks might like that.

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

These taste good but the there’s a slight disparity from what I expected. The taste and texture of the outer layer of chocolate kind of blend into the peanut butter. The chocolate doesn’t really punch through flavor wise like you’d expect and it’s also not a hard shell. The chocolate would probably harden if kept refrigerated.