KE

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Iron is very important mineral for kids. This is really high quality supplement. I use it once daily. My kid’s age is 3 years old. He likes the taste of this supplement. And I like the composition of ingredients) I like the effect. Iron is very important for blood health.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

Iron is very important for little ones to have a sufficient amount of, as they are growing and developing so rapidly. I was looking for an iron supplement with natural ingredients only, as I do not want to give my baby artificial colors/sweeteners. This formula meets that, seems quality, and is easy to take. It tastes very strongly of iron however, and will be detectable in any drink it is mixed in, like juice or formula. That being said, my son had no problem taking it. If this review helped you, please click the thumbs up/helpful on the review. Thank you so much!

LianaLuna
Posted on May 1, 2022

This is very important supplement for little babies. Iron is important for oxygen in blood. This is high quality supplement. Well dosage. The package is dark plastic bottle. I give it to my baby one a day in the morning. on the bottle detailed information on how to use the supplement at different ages.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

I give this to my 15 month old twins who are picky eaters to ensure they are getting enough iron in their diet. Because my twins don't like anything sweet, including fruit juice, I add vitamin supplements to their milk in small doses so they don't taste it. The recommended dose is 2.5mL, but I divide the dose in half and add 1.25 mL of iron to 2 x 9oz bottles of milk. It hasn't made them constipated like other liquid iron their pediatrician prescribed from the pharmacy. I like that this has natural ingredients and no added sugars or dyes.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

This Iron supplement is very good taste, I mix it with vitamin C which I also buy here (as iron can stain teeth, I give it to my son on a straw). My son's stomach doesn't hurt and he doesn't have a stool problem from taking this iron. My recommendation for this product! The use is so simple: It is given a small amount a day, so it is not a problem to drink it at all. And the bottle lasts for 2 months for a 3-year-old child, which is especially convenient. Contains no milk, eggs, soy, wheat, yeast, or corn. No artifical colors, flavors, or sweeteners. Great quality for kids.

Finally I've found Iron supplement with good taste, my daughter's ferritin level is low and she refuses to intake iron, we've tried syrups, drops even the jelly bears with no result. 1/2 tsp a day she can handle. I'll test the result in 3 months and update the effectiveness of the supplement. Good quality. Keep in a fridge once it's opened. UPD here: we weren't able to test the blood for any changes due to pandemic etc. but there's definitely some noticeable changes in my daughter's behavior - improved appetite, started eating meat, more energetic during the day and here I am for another bottle, thank god it helps.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

It a very good product for me as a parent because it's exactly what a baby needs, easy to use, high quality and it's very affordable, but it seems like my daughter doesn't like the taste. She makes unhappy expressions when I give it to her, maybe it helps mixing it with food.

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

This product has nice berry flavor (even for me) and it your kid will drink it easy with water, juice or only on the spoon (if not to bitter). Make sure you check the serving recommendation based on your kids age. Overall the dosage is potent and sugar free.

Posted on Oct 20, 2021

It works well. I started to use it for my toddler when I noticed signs of low iron. I mix it with part juice part water in her sippy cup and it goes down like a charm! If you like this review please click the thumbs up button.

Posted on Sep 29, 2021

My son liked the taste as has been taking it for a few eels now. Unfortunately not enough time to take blood to see if his iron levels are better, but I have secured a second bottle.