KE

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

I bought it for my twins 2,1 year old. I found it excellent! Taste is good, not so sweet, my children drink it with pleasure. I liked that it contains as Calcium, so as D3 and K2 and Magnesium. These vitamins altogether acts very efficiently, what makes this product very effective and multifunctional. In future I will continue giving this vitamin complex to my children, because it’s very important to give vitamin complex to children in conditions of nowadays ecology. Price fits quality

0ef325d0-0461-4f38-8bc3-b99ea7eb7dd9
Posted on Dec 7, 2021

This formula is perfect. My children aged 2.7 and 3.9 were drinking it with great pleasure. It was recommended to us by our osteopath and we are going to take it for half a year. I can see a positive effect even now, from the very first bottle. My son stopped complaining for leg pain. My daughter became much calmer and her night hysterics almost stopped.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Its great for kids - easy to take and they loved the taste. I like that it has added a very important for calcification of bones and teeth vitamin K. The only downside is that vitamin K is in MK-7 form which is although considered more bio-available, can cause issues with sleep in susceptible people. Some authors suggested that about one third of population has this issue, so for myself I only take MK-4.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Nice product, I noticed immediately that my daughter was calmer and she slept a lot after it! She is not a good sleeper and I think this product helps with restlessness. It tastes nice, she likes it. Now I've been using it for a week, I will edit my review after more weeks.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

My son loves all the child life calcium liquids. I love this even more because it has vitamin K2 as well. I will buy more as my son just finished one bottle and he keeps asking me to buy him more. Love that he will remind me to get it for him.

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

It's my 2nd bottle. My baby has milk allergy and I'm always worried that she is not getting enough calcium and this bottle makes me a bit relax. I have noticed her nails improved the texture and she normally having this joint issue but now it doesn't seems to bother her now. Will keep this as long as she want.

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

My kids ask for this when they have growing pains. It helps promote restful sleep at night as well. Plus I love that it has K2

Posted on Aug 28, 2021

this is super good . my kid like it. but still drint it for 2 days . so i cant said anything about it. but please like my comment . thank you

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

My kids don’t open their mouth to any kinds of vitamins, but when I offer them calcium they fight who will take it first! It’s amazing. The flavor is really good, and my younger daughter’s teeth started growing way faster