KE

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

If you love salmon, then you'll love Wild-Caught Pink Salmon. This delicious and healthy fish is perfect for a healthy meal. It's perfect for grilling, baking, or even just eating plain. I highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a healthy and delicious option.

b6e7b3d6-959c-4871-98eb-479c078893d1
df4d13d3-402b-4909-a8cf-7358328a3b90
28f4abcd-4d21-4964-9c09-5f6bbf88d874
1d0fd793-7318-4c78-b81c-85189649986c
abcc9231-bafb-4c0c-9740-3caca7fc5c7c

I’m a pescatarian, and boneless, skinless, wild-caught canned salmon is my core convenience food. I’ve tried them all, and can't find the rationale to move from "reasonable value" into higher pricing. At the high end of that range (over $.60/ounce), I bypass cans and can openers with Chicken of the Sea’s Wild Catch Premium Alaskan Salmon -- the freshest-tasting of this value group, with hand-selected portions vacuum-sealed in a plastic cup. Also at over $.60/ounce is Kirkland Signature's Boneless Skinless Salmon, a brick of intact salmon not parsed into chunks or flakes. But great product is had for almost half those costs ($.35 to $38/ounce) with either this StarKist boneless skinless wild-caught canned salmon or Bumble Bee's Boneless Skinless Wild-Caught Salmon. I prefer StarKist for its steak-like chunks, as opposed to Bumble Bee's smaller tuna salad-style flakes and shreds. Both are priced comparably. To be fair, all are great products and great values. Try them all, make the call! - (Was this useful? If so, let me know by clicking "Helpful." Cheers!)

Posted on Sep 11, 2021

Minced fish ready to eat or serve. Nothing wrong just right. You can try it with add in mayonnaise, a little bit of pepper to make your sandwiches. You can try it. My kids eat it.

d05900d6-9744-47df-955b-00649a58e159
a87cbb8f-a486-4e84-95dc-1bd08d9d8bf7
b67bd53a-b71f-4772-a26f-f61ea8009ad6
Posted on Jul 21, 2022

Tastes okay, but the quality of the salmon is top notch. It’s wild caught with minimal ingredients. I carry around this when traveling so that I can eat it when I can’t get enough protein in a meal. These last for very long time so they’re great to stock up on.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

How great is this product? Delicious and fresh and so convenient! Just tear open the package and enjoy! - I did. Quality is top shelf. Healthy and wholesome ingredients. Time saver ! The taste is delicious. Everyone in the family loves it. Chicken of the Sea Caught Pink Salmon offers a wonderful varity of flavors.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

I really like it as a healthy option to eat something and I don’t know what. I was buying a different brand from iherb but now fully buy only this. The quality and taste are great. The package and size is very convenient. And also great if your on a diet.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Aside from the fact fact that this is wild salmon, which is a huge plus in terms of keeping mercury out of the body, it's a great food to bring when traveling, especially on airplanes. Just pop one open and you don't have to depend on junky airline food.

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

I've tried all the flavours and I found the original one the best. Fair portion, good taste and densely packed with 15 grams of protein. A really convenient and easy ingredient to add to your meals (well you don't even have to cook it). In general, it's quite an affordable yet nutritious choice.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

I love it and I don’t know why it’s not so popular. It’s compact and doesn’t take up so much space compared to canned salmon. Plus it’s not fishy at all . Some of the canned tuna or salmon are so fishy that I could only cook it with curry , this I can have it by its own

Posted on Sep 11, 2021