KE

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

This was a bit bitter for me, not sure if it actually worked for the immune system but I am sure I benefit from the nutrients. Will have to keep taking to be able to tell if it actually works!

Posted on May 13, 2022

Im in hunt for suppliments for immune system. Not sure if it helps on that part. but it is good for health over all. tastes a bit bitter but its bareable.

Posted on Mar 18, 2021

I was curious when I saw a new pack/sort of ginseng sticks from CKJ, so I wanted to try it. It's a bit different in taste, if you compare it to energy stick, but I don't notice the difference in effect - energy / immune. From both of them I feel like I get more energy.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

This is always my go to product prior to exams or stressful events

Posted on Aug 26, 2021

Tastes a little better than the original one. It’s only my first 10 sticks so not sure how effective it is though

Posted on Sep 17, 2021

It help to boost our immune system but its abit too costly. Wish thery also had this in capsule and tea form as well.

Posted on May 6, 2021

I bought this for my daughter to get her immune system up and because she is new to ginseng, this one still is with good amount of quality 6 year old ginseng and it is sweetened a bit so its not so bitter.

Posted on Mar 16, 2021

This is a great starter to people who are new to red ginseng. Taste is great with the elderberry b/c it is slightly sweet and not really bitter overall. Has great ingredients for healthy immune system!

Posted on Feb 27, 2021

I was feeling a little rundown this week but after I took one for the first time, I didn't feel tired and my health has improved. The taste is not too sweet and it has a bitter flavour. I will definitely buy this again.