KE

Posted on Jun 20, 2022
Nice gift

I bought this as a gift. The scent is nice and it is good that the person can take it with themself and wash their hands on the go without having to worry about where to put the wet soap. Obviously it's not for everyday use, but as a travel kit it does what was expected. Nice!

I ordered this soap for my swimming pool bag to wash out chlorine after work out. the smell is great, it fits to the smallest purse like clutch so. I will buy more to take with me everywhere just in case.

be2b3cfc-8fc0-4fbc-8c48-2c5d457e1824
Posted on Jul 19, 2022

This is perfect for travel or just being out and about. Lots of places will not provide soap to wash your hands so I like to keep this handy, especially on the plane. The scent is lemon. The size is perfect to put in a handbag or a small pocket or pouch. There are 50 sheets and each sheet will last one use. My daughter has sensitive skin and she has been fine using it.

iYamsi
Posted on Aug 25, 2021

Very practical to carry with you. I really love the design and how the soap works, thought I'm not a fragance fan but I can deal with it.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Wow, another great idea this paper soap, it great for travel, it's good for day to day. It's tiny it can fit any bag, perfect! Smells really nice, to bad they are always out of stock, cuz I wanted more kinds.

Posted on May 13, 2022

Very good for traveling product. Doesn't take up much space in my bag or pocket.Washes well. I bought 2, it smells a little like lemon. I recommend. I will buy more.

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

This will be great to take camping. I do not think the product smells very much like lemon, though. More of a perfume soap smell.

Posted on Jun 30, 2021

I love this product for a few simple reasons: 1) the packaging is very cute and the product design is sleek—plastic soap holder is slim and lid clicks in place well 2) the lemon scent is pleasantly strong but not overpowering, it’s a very natural scent 3) the soap works well, just as it should. Ever walk into a public bathroom where the soap hasn’t been refilled? Misplaced soap when you’ve gone camping? This solves your problem. Being able to wash your hands with soap works much better than getting into the habit of constantly using sanitizer, which disrupts your skin’s natural microbiome. Many microorganisms that live on your hands can produce molecules that inhibit the colonization of other microorganisms. So, I love having paper soap, because it slides the bad stuff off during washing rather than just killing everything on your hands like sanitizing alcohol does.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

it;s very useful product for travel and more. very light, lathers very well, the skin is soft after washing.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Love this it’s easy to use and dose the job