KE

Posted on Mar 5, 2022
Much better then drinking apple cider vinegar

Because I don't like the smell of apple cider vinegar, I tried the gummies instead, and it was the best thing I could have done. They do taste like apple cider vinegar, but you just chew them and swallow them and they're done. I'm so excited about them. I love them! Great benefits, and quality. Small size and the dosage is 1 gummy a day.

fb6ebf52-915a-4d18-b044-c15a133b439a
Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Big size bottle test not bad I take one daily its The ingredient contain pure AC which is good coz I am not able to take the liquids one I am trying to loose some weight and enhance the absorb the minerals and vitamin I daily take ,taste not bad

70babc8d-4453-48d3-b4dd-e3e6ea1333b3
Posted on Jun 16, 2022

I purchased these to see if it would help with weight loss, as so many people report apple cider vinegar does, but unfortunately it didn't have that benefit for me. However, I was very surprised by how much it helped my tummy aches and pains. The entire 2 months I tried them, I didn't think it was really doing anything. But as soon as I stopped, the stomach aches came back with a vengeance. I don't know if these are the best quality apple cider vinegar supplements available, but considering how much they helped me I suspect their ingredients are of good quality. The dosage is so simple, just 1 a day. They taste just like apple cider vinegar - acidic, a bit sweet but tart. I found he taste to be acceptable, but if it doesn't sound appealing to you don't worry, the gummy is pretty small in size so it doesn't take long to chew and swallow. And the bottle is big (60 gummies) so it will last you 2 months. *If you have found my review helpful, please give it a thumbs up :)

f527fcd4-4dd9-4c97-9657-741d8478a0c2
e96ff6f0-60e7-4173-b03c-843cda3970be
Posted on May 15, 2022

Posted on May 15, 2022

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

I tried numerous times to drink water with a spoonful of apple cider vinegar because of the countless benefits of it. It’s not all about weight loss, the amazing part is that it reduces the fat belly which is the hardest thing to go even with exercising. It decreases blood sugar levels, insulin resistance and cholesterol, reduces blood pressure and improves digestion and heart health. But the only problem was how to drink it, the smell and taste are dreadful. I found this under the “try it” items with half its price and saw all the positive reviews here and was like why not give it a chance and I’m absolutely glad i have done that. The smell is very mild and the taste is very good. It wasn’t bad at all as i thought, it was really enjoyable and at last i’m having the essential daily dose of ACV without any problems 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻 I’m an infinite loyal buyer already but i hope it doesn’t get out of stock.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

High-quality gummies! I was surprised when I tasted it for the first time, because the taste is so good, didn't feel the ACV at all, I take one gummy every morning and I can tell it has benefits for the digestive system and overall health, I wish the size of the gummies was bigger

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

I have tried ACV gummies from a few different companies and most of the time they are too sweet. These are much easier to eat. I do not taste of the vinegar in them either though. I have been eating them for about a week and I feel less bloated.

Posted on May 23, 2022

It is natural and healthy and the benefits are packing a punch, its good packaging and content is why I purchased it, fantastic and good size too, the receipe is good, the ingredient is natural too. Good Quality and taste. Dosage is right too. Cider is good.

5caf596a-3047-4917-86b6-b8d3a19d4e51