KE

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

As long as its sweet, myself and kids love them. It's a new taste Apple, we tried previously the peach taste gummies and we are happy with both. I recommend and keep buying them by sure. These are not so liquidity gummies, it has some texture to it but doesn't bother the mouth at all.

My oldest is picky about his gummies. He loved the taste! Happy with the progress so far. He has AHDH and it was recommended to me that he take a magnesium supplement since we’ve noticed some irritability and sleeplessness, hadn’t been an issue prior because he takes non stimulants. His mood has improved and so has his sleep. Will definitely continue to buy!

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

I give these gummy’s to my daughter just before bed to help her sleep throughout the night. I’m not sure if they work but she is staying in her own bed for longer stretches at a time. She’s 4. They apple flavour is quite tangy which is great.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

Great to have the items arrived within less than a week from order to Singapore. Everything seems in good condition and long expiry date. First time buying based on good reviews , will update my review after using.

65dbb700-2762-4479-a41b-20663e6d4574
Posted on May 24, 2022

I love these gummies they have a great taste. Only thing is I wish they weren’t coated in sugar. That’s the only downside. Magnesium is a macronutrient which means our body needs more of it than other vitamins. And also, vitamin d and magnesium work together. Your body needs magnesium to help vitamin d processes.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I purchased these gummies for my kids to make sure their intake of Mg is sufficient. With these gummies no need to nag for them to take as they are willing to take it by themselves. Just that I need to limit one per day.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

My son is very picky, even with vitamins. He LOVES these and eats them without a fuss. I give it to him right before bedtime since he is usually restless at night. These seem to help calm him down a bit.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

My kids love these! I give them to them at bedtime to help wind down after lots of dancing. They ask for them each night

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

Good quality and ingredient and compact size. It is worth it for the price and magnesium is important for our body. The taste is acceptable and the age / expiry date is more than a year away.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

My kids love the taste and I love the fact they are getting their daily dose of magnesium in a natural way with no nasties. It has been helpful for their mood and sleep. 5 stars all round!