KE

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Really good. I bought this one and also the yellow one. Personally I liked the yellow more but this one is also a great quality, taste and organic. I also bought it for sale so it was an amazing price.

Posted on May 19, 2022

Knowing that coffee is one of the most heavily sprayed crops in the world it is reassuring to drink organic for both taste and health.this is nice coffee!

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

A very good blend of coffees from different regions roasted to an oily and full dark complexion. Good for those that like their coffees dark and full. Grind it finer for expresso or slightly coarser for the french press!

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

If you like dark, rich full-bodied coffee this is the one for you! An absolute joy to greet the day with, or any time. I love the just hint of a chocolate essence to it.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

It's difficult to find a dark roast coffee that isn't bitter, but this coffee fits the bill! Wonderful, dark taste and it doesn't give me heartburn. Highly recommended!

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

This is a nice enough blend, but not as good as their Guatemalan medium roast. A little too over-roasted for my taste, but good coffee none-the-less.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

Very dark and bitter. I usually prefer medium roasts, but I’m finding myself reaching for this more often these days.

4376e9d6-b169-41be-9ff5-12f402e7de57
Posted on Jul 10, 2022

My partner loved it. He’s quite a coffee snob so this was a real winner. Not bitter at all. Definitely buy it again

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

I mixed it with the same brand light roast bean and It comes out a perfect combination in terms of taste, aroma and strength,