KE

Posted on May 6, 2022

Cetaphil is a good quality brand for the skin care. I especially love this Soothing Gel Cream as the cream is not so thick. Feel nice as Easily dry on the skin so not leave sticky on my skin. It really suits for me who lives in warm climate. I also love it because No Smell..

e4e39240-23c7-4d86-a27c-9a66b5e961a2
Posted on Nov 3, 2021

It’s a nice body moisturiser, light and quick dry. The kids have been enjoy using it. However I do not particularly like the gel texture as I need to wash my hand afterwards to get rid off the sticky feeling. Personally, I prefer Cetaphil skin restoring moisturiser over this product.

f489c343-0661-4b4e-92fe-630302bc7665
7f5d7f15-bfaf-45fa-9593-3e5f04bd5226
Posted on Apr 7, 2022

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

The quantity is really large. Excellent price. The feeling is really light on the skin. I was looking for the most natural moisturizer possible without harmful substances, without acids such as vitamin C or retinol because I use them separately. I was looking for a light moisturizer in high quantity and a good price. I have oily skin and the cream is really light and well absorbed. I apply hyaluronic acid and to help it give as much moisture to the skin as possible without removing moisture from the skin, you need to lock it in and apply a moisturizer over it, and this cream is excellent and light. I saw a video that Dr. Drey recommended. You can also use it on the body, it's just important not to push your hands but to use a small spoon to prevent bacteria and bacteria from penetrating the cream. You can order small spoons really cheaply. And a really light moisturizer is the best for me The cream has no smell at all, does not contain fragrance ingredients which is really good. Does not contain harmful ingredients to the skin

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

I love this product. I live in a warm, sunny country so tend to have a lot of sunburns. this product helps my skin and has a gentle effect and refreshed my overall look. I use this on my body at night as a daily nighttime routine. this product has no smell and is fregrance free.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

Not super thick, but still very moisturizing - easy to spread, too. Also, doesn't cause any reaction, and I have super sensitive skin. It does leave the slightest tackiness on the palms of my hands, so I tend to wipe them off after using. I assume it's the aloe.

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

I love this lightweight fragrance free cream I actually chose it just by looking at the ingredients, and used it on my face, only a week later I noticed it says "Body". Well, I keep using it on my face, also if you're a man (or a woman) and don't like shiny/scented/heavy or any feeling of creams on skin but skin still needs some hydration - this gel cream might be great for you. its great for sensitive skin, it also could be used under a heavier cream, but as for me I just my serum with it, feels really hydrating and soothing Doesn't smell like anything, the size is great for the price especially if using on the face

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Very good 😊 it was good in size so as in his work also the smell not bad ,quality is very good you feel all day you are relax and your body takes care so thanks ☺️.

19b66e0b-3efc-4a3e-8f72-585ee600fc44
Posted on Dec 12, 2021

Tried this product for the first time and I already loved it! Cetaphil is my trusted brand since day 1 and this really made my skin looks young and healthier than ever! Definitely my new favorite cream for my body! Must buy!

865c5032-3ea7-4ee2-a12b-1aa5346c6e56
Posted on Feb 7, 2022

Not sure if it for face but I have been using this as a moisturiser for my face and I can't recommend this enough! Get this!!!