KE

Wing Wong
Posted on Apr 19, 2022
Delish Fruit Flavor

This Celestial Seasonings brand of Cold Brew Iced Tea Red White & Blueberry (naturally flavored herbal tea 18 bags of tea) has a pleasant raspberry taste regardless if any sugar is added to the mix. I enjoy that these bags can be easily added to whatever bottle I use to mix with cold tap water. I also do like that the tea is ready in a quick timeframe.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Amazing. I’m in love! It has the most gorgeous red colour. The taste is pretty gentle , not too sweet, a bit sour. I don’t add sugar to it because it has good quality and good ingredients, I just don’t want to ruin it. I like it the way it is.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

Tastes very good and easy to make, if you leave in the teabag you can make a lot more than one cup per bag which saves and still tastes just as good.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Absolutely love the ease and convenience of making iced tea with these tea bags. I let two bags brew in a Mason jar with cold water and it's soon ready to enjoy. Good flavor, too.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

Just in time for the weather change...ICED TEA! So this has the STRENGTH to stand up to ICE! and many flavors to choose from

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

Cold brewed iced tea is so convenient. We have enjoyed other Celestial Seasonings teas and prefer caffeine free teas. Looking forward to some cold iced tea as the weather gets warmer.

Posted on May 12, 2022

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Great product. My kids really like it. Refreshing on a hot summers day.

8381803a-494a-40a3-8093-7a12cf55e960
Posted on May 28, 2022

I sweeten it with honey tastes amazing great for the summer

d1b45b61-901e-45cc-8e45-5b9667d9dc12
Posted on Jul 19, 2022

I am not fan of the taste too berry for me.