KE

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

Excellent taste. Pretty hard, not soft like a lot of other bars but thesedays we need harder things to chew as our jaws are getting weaker, LOL. Good value for money as well. Great with a banana or two.

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

They taste ok I prefer the gold nutrition ones but those are paleo friendly.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

I loved the ingredient list and the carb/protein/fat ratio... But these are too hard to eat. I literally can't bite into them. I bought the whole box and I haven't succeeded in eating a whole one. I tried again today, but it wouldn't break no matter how long i tried to bite it.

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

Delicious protein bar, packed with tasty goodness. Really enjoyed after training, high in protein content.

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

The ingredients are healthy, but it's a bit hard and sticky to eat. You can try, if it's on a promo.

Chewy and delicious, very low carb! Great protein bar!

4d6184b7-8e42-4913-b6db-713bd6190b33
Posted on Mar 3, 2022

the bar is very bad .. it's very hard and doesn't taste good at all. I ate 1 only and will throw the package!

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

Not in Love with these. THere is not enough chocolate when everything is gone its still a tough chew to get down. It is high quality anf a nice source of protein though. I just wish it tasted better

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

Sticking to my teeth is hard to chew and my jaw hurts. I feel like the product is sticking my teeth out .Do not recommend

Posted on Feb 28, 2022