KE

DesertLiving
Posted on Oct 21, 2021
Outstanding

I had a chronic condition that my Dr was having a hard time regulating with bio-identical hormone replacement for me. Due to bladder pain, I was researching medical journals that spoke of the bladder flora possibilities being a culprit. I bought this and used as directed. 2 capsules , daily.. Within 10 days had positive results. Highly recommend for post menopausal or surgical menopause related issues.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

I had been taking 2 capsules a day for 10 days, my issue of itchiness down there has been relieved. Highly recommended!

Posted on May 30, 2022

I have just started having this. So far so good.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Posted on Sep 13, 2021

Great product!

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Cool probiotic for women's health - the composition is very balanced, also contains cranberry extract, which works magically against inflammation. In addition to normalizing the female microflora, it has a very good effect on digestion and on the skin - I have no rashes and problems with going to the toilet. A huge plus is that these probiotics can be taken even by pregnant women! I recommend keeping them in the refrigerator. The only negative is the price, I understand from my experience that the product is really worthwhile and very high quality, but I try to guard them at discounts. I drink 2 times a year. If you are faced with "female" problems, problems with stool or skin - I highly recommend taking the course!

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

Great option! I really like this firm, convenient dosage. I accept according to the instructions. I trust the quality of this company and recommend it for purchase!