KE

Posted on Sep 9, 2021
Good

I have order all the flavours… the most one i like is the peanut better flavour, the maple waffle I didn’t like it that much because it taste more artificial, but those who like very sweet cereal I recommend the maple waffle is the most sweetest cereal between all the flavours. Plz like if this was helpful to you 🤍

9cde86e2-d513-4fff-87ef-d84d7b230f73
Posted on Dec 17, 2021

Love the texture of this series of cereal - it's really crunchy! Probably one of the crunchiest keto snacks I've had in a while. But the maple essence taste felt too strong, a little chemical like. It was the same with the cinnamon one. Mixing it with milk does help minimize the strong taste.

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

Taste great! Feel like I discovered this too late. I'l on diet and the macros on these cereals are amazing, albeit being a bit expensive. They're now my daily staple so I'm getting all the different flavours to change them up. Highly recommended! and please don't ever discontinue this...

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

Id say its a really well made product, and tastes good. Thing is, it has a very strong after taste that is quite bland and sad, so you either need to keep eating to postpone that taste or feel it every time. Still tho I would recommend it for its quality and overall taste and being quite nutritious.

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

This is THE BEST keto/diabetic friendly cereal, hands down! The flavor and crunch reminds me of old school kid's cereal and the flavors are awesome! My wife, who is diabetic, is so happy to have cereal again that she can eat without worrying about her blood sugar! Good maple flavor, too!

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

On the sweeter side compared to other flavors in the series we tried - mint chocolate, chocolate banana, honey graham. That being said, still very satisfied with the product range so far given the macro content and it is filling. Have put in orders for chocolate peanut butter and cinnamon toast.

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

I've been on a ketogenic diet for 6 years. I like the subtle scent of maple syrup. It's crispy and doesn't get soggy easily even if you put it in milk.

33f4c2e5-bc4f-4860-abb6-fde92cb553b2
Posted on May 18, 2022

This brand always has high quality stuff! The taste is a little strong - very sweet. I tend to eat the cinnamon flavor but it was sold out, so I opted for this. Still good. Kept me full from the suggested serving size when I ate it for breakfast. Love having a high protein, low calorie, 0 sugar snack. Recommended for all cereal lovers.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

I absolutely love these Catalina crunches in all flavors so far. It's a good way to start your day with a healthy meal with the illusion of carbs or sweet breakfast. If you pass the recommended serving size, you'd still not exaggerate with calories. The quantity of the package could be more. It's too small for the price.