KE

4.8
Posted on Dec 23, 2022
1,242
최고!

I received the product well. Thank you for the fast and accurate delivery. I will promote a lot around cheap and high-quality products. thank you

Posted on Dec 9, 2022

Items delivered very quickly. This Salmon is a second order. I’ve repeated orders for their other fish oil products many times. It somehow helps improve bloated stomach condition. I think the quality is good and now getting my elderly mom to take it as well.

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

Everyone should be taking this fish oil. I like it because they make a big deal about testing for heavy metals and stand behind their purity. The other incredible fish oil company is Nordic Naturals!

Posted on Aug 23, 2022

Lightly fishy, but I don't know if it's due to brand or storage methods. Might have oxidized a little, but a lot less than others I've tasted.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

I love Carlson's Salmon Oil products! Every since I started taking them a couple of years ago - I feel better, have had great check ups & my blood work has been much improved!

I love that it comes in 2 bottles at a reduced price, Salmon oil is my favourite fish oil in the omega family, I usually buy salmon oil from Alaska, but Norwegian waters prove to be just as effective, Ive never tried Carlson Labs but I will be checking out they're other products! Well done 👍

2f28ae0e-5695-47af-a1d4-f5a6894fb895
Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Excellent for skin, hair an Excellent quality Supports cardiovascular, brain function

3d656e8d-d02e-4243-99d9-af5190310b2f
381c5b64-74ce-41cb-b2e9-6da58f88ea0a
Posted on Dec 5, 2022

Good products. Have tried this products for a few years, and feel good about it.

Posted on Dec 2, 2022

been using for years as brain support with me handicap child. works great

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

My hair and nails are stronger. Hair is also dark as before. Here there is the best ratio between quality and price.