KE

Posted on Sep 29, 2021

Been using this for years. This liquid form provides a good dose with no unnecessary fillers like the pill form. Many have complained about the dropper, but to us, this is actually a sign that the company cares because this type of dropper will ensure accurate dosing. Try putting in other liquids after the bottle empties, and you'll find that the dropper will not work with liquids of other consistencies. Just need to be a bit more patient (maybe a few seconds) to use it.

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

Great product. My blood tests showed I consistently had low Vit D, so I tried a couple of brands, and had my bloods re-done after each one. The Carlson's has worked well at increasing my Vit D.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Perfect especially now during these uncertain times. We need to take care of our immunity and whole health in general. Love the ease of use. Wonderful product. I highly recommend it.

Posted on Dec 26, 2021

I love it that it’s a high dose for just 1 tiny drop, it’s excellent quality, good ingredients, perfect for the whole family to take.

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

I like this super D3 because it’s in a liquid form and is absorbed well. Just add it to some juice and I am good to go. So convenient.

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

Been using this brand of D3 for over a year now. Very happy with product. No flavor, so that is nice. Like that you can get the dosage you want. I buy all their D3 products.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

great quality much cheaper than gel or pills. you get a year's worth of dose in this one bottle.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

The easiest way to get a good dose of vitamin d3! Very clean ingredients as well.

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

Vegan! I like that! Nice high dose per drop too. Cost effective too.