KE

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

Worried with the kids’ eyesight since pandemic, besides the prolonged screen time, zoom lessons, reading books whole day too, recommended by a friend to take Lutein and my kids love it. Will repurchase again since I have 3 children, 1 bottle will run in no time, lucky Iherb has a lot of promotion. Prefer more if there is no sugar coating around the gummies. Hopefully I am not too late to give Lutein to them. Just checked with optic and said they need specs. Will take another time and check again after they consume Lutein.

eb49ff38-23ba-452d-99a5-9551fa4ad2c0
Posted on Oct 5, 2021

My boy loved the taste, which is very important for us, as he refused to take lots of good quality vitamins before, just because of the taste. Plus, his sight became a little better and he stopped standing too close to TV. To my mind: it works and i recommend it!

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

I’m from 🇺🇦 In this difficult 😥 time for us, we must take care of the most valuable thing - our health and the health of our relatives💖 Great product, like everything from iHERB! I recommend! Please, support 👍🏻 PEACE to all💙💛

Posted on May 4, 2022

Great product for kids ! My daughter wears glasses and she is taking virtual classes using her laptop. This product was so beneficial for her eyes. Highly recommended!!

Posted on Sep 13, 2021

Kids love this, its like eating candy for them, i really hope it works. Though Shipping fee for this is steep, any parent would want their children's eyes to be better.

Posted on May 6, 2022

Great texture but funny taste.. it’s not mango.. but so far the kids like it

b40e37bb-08a3-46d7-8bd2-df0a72ed1541
Posted on Oct 20, 2021

Nice product, received within 2 weeks. Hope it suitable for us.thanks

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Kids love the taste and it’s contents and quality are great. Good value for money too . Use it daily .

Posted on May 24, 2022

Very good product. A healthy way to support kids eyes.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

Ordered for my children to provide supplements for their eyes