KE

Posted on Aug 30, 2021
Immune support made easy

This gummy has a great flavor and smooth texture. Astaxanthin is an antioxidant that crosses the blood brain barrier. It is paired with vitamin c an know immune booster. These gummy are delicious; I have to limit myself or I would eat the whole bottle. This is an easy way to take your immune support vitamins.

Posted on May 15, 2022

I like Carlson Labs supplements very much, and I trust their ingredients. This is a great quality gummy and taste. Astaxanthin is a powerful antioxidant for radiant skin, heart health, inflammation, and joint pain. I'm so happy it comes in a chewable form.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

superior quality, pure ingredients, reasonable size, I have got benefits for skin and eyes. I recommend it

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

The product runs out quickly. Its taste reminds me of the fruit Cydonia oblonga

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

Acceptable flavour and texture, but I only eaten once.

Posted on Dec 25, 2021

Not see the effect yet

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

Taste good!

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

really tasteful gummies,good vitamin for sportsmen

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

Auto-translated from Korean

The quality and ingredients are good and the size is just right. I think it's pretty good~ I bought it with the recommendation of a pharmacist (not this product) I am willing to purchase again!! The packaging was good and the delivery was fast.

Posted on May 3, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

It's too delicious! Since sugar is also used, it is very sweet. It feels like I'm eating a strawberry-flavored Ayaka jewel rather than a cherry. It is useful as a substitute for a lonely snack when you are on a diet.