KE

Based on 1,207 Ratings
1,073
Posted on Jul 1, 2022
Super Great

It is so perfect, effective High quality & all in just one soft gel. I take it mostly in the morning and it does a good job For maintaining my bone density & my joints… And what do I like about, it doesn’t have any aftertaste and doesn’t hurt my stomac

9fdb6d1e-7503-4752-9f21-da56d5e9157a
f883c91e-5caa-44d9-91c5-76b1e0f8b348
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jan 19, 2023
1,598

I have been taking for 3 months. The quality of the product is higher, the ingredients are the best. The manufacturer is reliable! Useful omega-3 fatty acids of the EPC and DGC support the work of the heart and brain, visual acuity, and joint health. Vitamin D3 is very important for maintaining the health of bones, teeth, muscles and immunity. MK-7 — is the most bioactive form of vitamin K, which plays an important role in maintaining bone health and the cardiovascular system. I recommend it!

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Carlson has a quality ingredient and the dosage is once a day only. Thats why I bought this, unlike other omega that you to take 2 caps. So far, this help me and wife with our immunity. The packaging was also good. There is no after taste. This is my 2nd purchase from this brand. Thanks Carlson and iHerb!

Posted on May 12, 2022

I really like this brand and all the Omega 3 products. I especially like this since it also includes vit D&K. It does not give fishy burp after taking it and that's a big plus point for me. The price is on a higher side, but will still repurchase as it's a good product.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

Buying them longer than 4 years already, quality had never disappointed. This time the lemon flavor didn’t feel the lemon at all neither the fish what is + for me. K-2 helps to accumulate the d3 better what is very helpful if you’re a vitamin D resistant person.

Posted on Sep 3, 2022

quality I like it ingredient I love it it is beneficial for all ages it has fish oil package is good and it has omega oil and it is good and it is good for hair vitamin d , good for heart taste less and good information and I love this supplement

Posted on Jan 26, 2023

Although the size of each gel is big, it is easy to swallow when it's warmed up in the mouth. After 30 days of use, I feel that my body has developed better immunity and my energy level is higher than before. Wonderful brand and product!

Posted on Dec 18, 2022

I have been using this product for years now, never any problems. Having the Vit D included saves taking an extra tab or capsule which is great. The bottles being dark help preserve the product and multiple sized bottles are ideal for travelling etc

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

Easy to swallow and no fishy after taste. I was taking some Salmon fish oil caps but had to stop due to the fishy after burps. These are great and I have been taking 2 a DAY. I hope , over time, they will help with my joint inflammation.