KE

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Excellent heat protectant. The scent smells a little like coconut, very pleasant. I noticed it doesn't leave a sticky residue like a lot of other heat protectants which is a plus. It leaves the hair smooth. It didn't hydrate/moisturize my hair much, so I used a serum after styling my hair. It doesn't contain silicone which is what I was looking for. The bottle is a decent size.

790c5256-c415-407d-b5db-450e0c1ca0d7
fc71e68c-e32e-478f-a80b-455842f9469f
Posted on Apr 24, 2022

The scent is light and it is not hard to use. The quality is great and it does the job. It benefitted my curly hair from further damage. The packaging was great too! What I like about the product is how light it is and how easy to use it is. Highly recommend!

d92b9174-b684-4f27-8124-fb3a323abb8e
Posted on Apr 11, 2022

Im 21 of age, The size and quality are good and sufficient, the package was super cute, used it more than 10 times but it’s suitable for my sensitive scalp , it does moisturize .. didn’t make my scalp burn when i had it on.. it does have a good scent to it tho .. please like 🙈

e56dc484-2c0b-42ce-b06e-d12ed4ef174a
Posted on Mar 14, 2022

First time using this product and I already like it. It seems to help to dry my hair faster when I blow dry. The packaging is good. Spray nozzle is easy to dispense. I like the shea butter scent, it is really nice. The scent could last the entire day even under humid weather;). I had tried to use on it own and it works well too.

I love the scent of this product it smells soo good and I’ve never been into heat protection even tho I do defuse my curls, I use this product after I’ve applied all my styling creams and gels onto my hair and my scalp is very sensitive to different products but It seems so really enjoy the canut brand I’ll definitely be buying more of this product for sure🙌🏼

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

This was packaged and shipped on time. My hair benefits so much from this as it protects it from the heat. I like the scent too. It would be better if you wash your hair first before spraying this. Not washing might cause your hair to be sticky and unpleasant looking.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

I love the scent - smells like a vacay at the beach. Hair is significantly easier to manage after blow drying, which is a must for me. Bottle is tall and lanky. Have also noticed that there isn't any additional significant damage to my hair after using this product. Will repurchase!

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Thank you so much IHerb The products are amazing ❤️❤️❤️❤️🎁🎁🎁🎁🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Thank you so much IHerb The products are amazing ❤️❤️❤️❤️🎁🎁🎁🎁🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

1418dee4-6db0-4f87-9630-f004ca8ad786
a78366a7-1116-46e2-af16-739a4a1807fb
Posted on May 7, 2022

I like this product scent is fine quality and size are big and when you use it don’t spry too much it will make your hair stiff but the good amount will be perfect

d16c387a-99d7-454f-9dc6-56403af81451
Posted on May 2, 2022

Does the job well and it says on the bottle until up to how hot it can be used. Smell a bit strong for me but thats just me. And its soft on the hair

441a2ad9-eb85-432f-ad60-fd3b24db3b7c