KE

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

The scent is good. Simple and easy to use. The size of the bottle is very good so will last a long time. I use this on my curly hair as a leave in after the shower and it’s good. Defines my curls. Please like my review and have a great day !! 💜

Posted on May 8, 2022

Conditions, Replenishes & Revitalizes Primes & Protects Formulated to Reduce Drying Time Smoothes Frizz & Conditions Reduces Friction for Easier Detangling Protects Hair from Heat Great For: Curly, Relaxed, Texturized, Colored & Permed Hair Made with pure shea butter to replace vital moisture, revealing stronger, healthier hair with a natural shine. When used daily, Cantu Smoothing Leave-In Conditioning Lotion is formulated to replenish and revitalize stressed strands for smooth frizz-free results without weighing hair down.

Posted on May 17, 2022

exactly what i was looking for, Good product & good price. and the most favorite vitamins, Great product for me ,I am really happy with this product

8a8c2fc4-a738-446d-a6f3-abef1937bfda
Posted on Nov 5, 2021

This s perfect for my curly freeze hair my hair become softer.. its cream not thick which will not leave your hair greasy and love love the smell will buy again ❤️

d3f31ba1-096d-4fec-b1da-a575148aff9e
Mickiann
Posted on Jan 2, 2022

Smell: Pleasant, not strong like many other black hair care products. Value for money: At a little over a dollar an ounce, this is good value for money. One bottle with daily use should last for at least 4 months. Moisture: Makes my porous hair feel soft and hydrated for the day. Best layered with a conditioning on top after you finish styling.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

It’s a nice leave-in, but not for thick African hair. I have fine wavy to curly hair and It gives me just enough hold! It moisturizes well but not too much, really good

254d9a93-6c56-40e6-94a6-36da95b9053f
Posted on Feb 15, 2022

It’s a nice leave in conditioner I use it for my kids and I like it and I would use it for myself as well it’s very soft and I like the texture I will order it again

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

Love this leave in so far using it on my daughters 3c curly hair and her hair is left soft and manageable it is lightweight and not heavy will repurchase

Posted on Oct 16, 2021

I love this leave-in it has a great smell, it's light weight and leaves the hair nourished and defined, i usually use it on wet hair on it's own or dry hair along with a mousse. I would definitely buy it again.