KE

Posted on May 7, 2022
Great shampoo

It’s really good clean ur hair and dose not dry it cuz I tried many curly shampoo’s and this is the one it will moisturize ur hair and doesn’t make it oily but makes it look fresh and healthy ,I use it for my curly hair so I don’t know about straight hair

2668a5b0-d8f1-4f44-a49f-fbcfd75cf7e8

ch Cream Removes Buildup Leaves Hair Soft & Shiny Great for Relaxed Natural & Colored Hair Made with pure shea butter to replace vital moisture revealing stronger, healthier hair with a natural shine. Whether hair is relaxed, natural or colored, Cantu Moisturizing Cream Shampoo is great to use with every wash. Cantu Moisturizing Cream Shampoo... Moisturizes dry, brittle hair with pure shea butter Maintains a healthy scalp & soft, strong, shiny hair Cleanses product buildup without hair breakage Great for: relaxed, texturized, colored &

40a3112e-cdc7-43f6-9b31-30f10d34ef83
Posted on Jun 15, 2022

very gentle to hair and cleans deeply down to roots leaves hair soft and well balance to its natural state, this shampoo does everything it says it does. If you want a shampoo that keeps all the natural beauty in your hair without your hair feeling and being strip of its natural condition then you can not go wrong in using this shampoo. I was so impress with this item i brought the hold line of their products and boy what a difference it made my hair from shampoo to condition to scalp treatment try it you can not go wrong

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

Smells like WOW! I would waste my bathing time smelling it 😂 I use it for my curly dry hair and found it suitable. A small amount is enough to clean the scalp well, and gives moisture. The size is very good, quality is high. would recommend with the conditioner from the same line.

1c00f32b-c3e8-4433-937d-3fe78f226e94
Posted on Aug 3, 2022

The only good thing about this product is that it brings a good scent to my hair and scalp. I don't wanna underrated the product but it's really didn't benefit me in known way. The package is good as always and it's really big though l. The size is really big.

Posted on May 29, 2022

The scent is amazing and using it is really great for my hair it’s cleaning the hair and scalp. The packaging is nice and the size is really affordable and high quality. It’s moisturizing the hair and i use the whole package to get the extreme benefit. And we all know benefits of shea butter.

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

I would give 5 stars if they came in other scents. I got this as a recommendation from an article on wavy/curly hair with the conditioner. I have absolutely no issues with the formula. I think it actually made my hair curlier! But the smell is not popular where I live :( The smell is quite powerful and if you work near children, they might be offended.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

The best shampoo ever it make my hair more healthy and more moisturiser and I bought the grow straight cream from cantu it completed my hair styling

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

Best thing that ever happened to my hair ! Makes it super soft and smooth just amazing, never felt such a change in my hair after changing shampoos

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

I am African with very strong hair. I used to cut my hair but I decided to grow it. I bought this with its conditioner. After my first use I realised that the level of hair lost reduced.My hair is softer and easier to manage. But after using it a few more times i lost more hair than ever before. If my review is useful please give a thumbs up

49f58de1-d853-45f5-bd16-c9d84f3b4e74