KE

Posted on May 10, 2022
מצוין!

Excellent moisturizer for hair! I've used it before and I'm going back to it. It is great for me I have thin, thinning, dry and curly hair. After shmpooing or between shampoo apply the moisture on the hair without rinsing. It has a delicate scent of coconut, large packaging at a good and inexpensive price, has a mousse texture, rich but not heavy on the hair. Lots of benefits for my hair! If I helped you with this review, I would appreciate getting your "like"! :) Thank You!

941f6f60-5862-4060-9355-0b6e10412922
487faeaf-d7b7-4014-971a-1436dce9ae6c
Posted on May 7, 2022

Best conditioner ever quality is great and scent is good I use it to moisturize my hair,what I like in the product is that it really helped me for my dry hair and benefit me and the great thing that it’s really good composition and really good for damage curly hair

9d842eaf-20f5-40f9-b6f3-8bec7b0b3ebf
Posted on Nov 25, 2021

The shipping was very fast. The product itself was amazing. I have 4c hair and it leaves my hair feeling like butter. So smooth, My wash day is not complete without cantu Shea butter leave In. I use it i between hairstyles also. It’s very lightweight, hydrating and moisturising. It helps me retain length by reducing tangling. And the definition I get from using just this. Heavenly😍

3f9ec963-0a18-4ab5-ac3f-d2f5eaad6811
Posted on Aug 13, 2022

I have thick , curly ,tends to frizzy hair.I have found this product to effectively tame and define my curls and fix the frizz so I am impressed. The scent is very pleasant, a subtle tropical scent and isn't overpowering and doesn't interfere with other scents I'm wearing.I will definitely purchase the full size jar.

eaa6fd48-4810-42e6-8801-1c43f71be6ee
57eb7192-35e2-47e4-a0c4-94445cf6f329
Posted on Jul 23, 2022

I was looking for a cream conditioner for that. The scent of the conditioner is intensely coconut. After using this cantu conditioner in the cream, your hair is nourished, After using this cantu conditioner in the cream, your hair is nourished, moisturized, soft and manageablesoft and manageable. The fragrance is sweet coconut The packaging of the product is not easy to use because it has a cap and it is difficult to unscrew it with wet hands. Cantu conditioner is suitable for such and damaged hair. The packing size is big. The quality of the product is very good as it nourishes the hair. #iherb #33 in Hair Cream #37 in Leave-in Conditioner #125 in Hair Styling #182 in Conditioner #816 in Hair Care

b9197bb6-3f84-4f2d-8d20-3186108c7c9a
Posted on May 16, 2022

I think this is the best product that I have ever tried. If your hair colored, on a dryer side or frizzy, you should try it. The texture is so creamy, but not sticky at all. The scent is very mild and pleasant. The size of the package is perfect to travel. The also sell a bigger one to keep at home. I definitely would highly recommend, it makes my hair much softer and smoother.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

I have shoulder length straight with slight wave hair. I only use two small pea size of this cream (anymore for my hair and it would be too much). I apply it to slightly damp hair and style as usual. What I love is that this does not cause breakouts on my face and back. So many leave in hair products leave me with pimples where my hair touches my skin. Definitely a win in my book.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

I am a 76 year old women. I still have a full head of hair, but all the white hair around my face is fuzzy. I bought this to try to calm it down and it works. my whole head of hair (which is long) combs out easily after applying the cream. I love it ! I find the sent pleasant.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

I bought this product in the trial section and will definitely buy the full size as well. The conditioner has a very pleasant texture, it is thick enough, so it is easy to apply on the hair after washing. I like the fact that it does not need to be rinsed. Pleasant smell (coconut), which is light enough and does not stay on the hair for a long time. After this conditioner hair is smooth, shiny and moisturized. Definitely recommend