KE

Posted on Jan 31, 2022
Best leave in!

My hair is relaxed and this remains one of my go to products to help maintain my hair. It leaves my roots soft when they are curly and it leaves my hair much more manageable in between touch ups. Highly recommend, especially since it’s silicone free so there’s no yucky buildup.

The scent is pleasant and the effect it gives to my hair is amazing! Great in hydrating and moisturizing. Easy to comb the damp hair afterwards 👍🏼

7b357e98-a34b-486b-96b9-f765afa58068
46a2d5cf-00d1-476c-9a94-af11ef46129c
Posted on Dec 30, 2021

So far I like it - used it a few times already. I have 2C-3A curls, and it worked on my hair, it moisturizes my hair and defined my curls on days I did not shower. The scent is good, doesn't bother although I am sensitive to strong smells. Good Size as perfect

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

So far I like it - used it a few times already. I have 2C-3A curls, and it worked on my hair, it moisturizes my hair and defined my curls on days I did not shower. The scent is good, doesn't bother although I am sensitive to strong smells. Good Size as well.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

generous size. moisturisers hair without weighing down curls. Great if looking for a quick refresh too. I particularly like it when I don't want to use heavier styling products that day as it still takes away some frizz and defines the curls lightly.

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

Great to use on natural hair gives it a fresh, and hydrated feeling.Good to use in conjuction with the reat of the Cantu Shea Butter range.

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

Not at all good. Makes hair sticky. May be the right product for sea like look. If you found my review helpful, please click like. Thx :)

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

it smells very nice and the spray application is very easy to use.

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

I love it, my hair looks great and smells good

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

Excellent hair product, reduces itching