KE

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

great scent first of all, the package was secured and the gel effect is very good, you only need a bit to use on your edges, so the size of the product is good. high quality product and has a great benefit. I loved it and will buy again of course.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Really like this product. It is really easy to use and has great stick to it. Good quality for the price and is compact enough in size to carry it with you while you travel. Gentle on my edges and does the job well. I use it pretty much everyday now! the hold is great!

Posted on May 29, 2022

It’s a styling gel the scent is amazing and the quality is extremely good and affordable its easy to use and size is good for its price, the packaging is nice, it’s moisturizing the hair really good and its gentle on the hair after washing it. The effect of it is the same as the gel.

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

I also have the curling cream conditioner from Cantu and that was a bit much for my hair, made it super curly and snarly. This Twist & Lock Gel is great. Use sparingly as it can feel a little grimy if you don't use just a light amount and then toss your hair as if shampooing with it to distribute it rather than trying to coat it with product. It takes almost nothing from the jar to get great curls overnight plopped on your head with a dishtowel or t-shirt

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

Perfect for curly natural hair. Instant holding/laying effects but not long lasting. After a few hours hair lifts & hold is gone, no trace of product. But this maybe due to heat & humidity of late summer. Will continue to use in fall & winter see if there is any improvement in longevity. Nice, not an overpowering smell

Posted on May 25, 2022

The scent is nice, I use it after leave-ins and gel instead of wax, the quality is good but the packaging isn’t. It gives the hair a little shine but it’s gentle and much better than wax tbh, I have a very short hair and sensitive scalp so this helped a lot

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

I like it for curly hair I use it after shower also there's another way to use it I use it as a primer before applying the mascara

giuly
Posted on Dec 12, 2021

Great quality gel. Perfect texture easy to apply for long hair with ponytail. not greasy nice shine effect. can be use in a daily frequency. Gentle nice scent too and size make it be use for 2 months.

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

nice quality and scent, a faint coconut smell It has the consistency of solid honey, which works very well. I am growing my hair out from short and want the sides to stay flat to my head and this is perfect for that, it does not look unnatural. The size is rather small, but you do not need much to get a good effect. It washes and brushes out easily, does not damage your hair. I give it 4 stars instead of 5 because , it holds my hair perfect for about 5 hours then I have to re apply.