KE

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

I'm kind of worried about this brand cuz some says it's good for curly hair yet other says the opposite whicj is confusing but i decided to get this trial product. By the way keep in mind that Cantu is not for curly hair only it's for all hair types as long as it's paraben, silicone and sulfate free. I'll comeback with updates once used (LIKE FOR POINTS PLZ🙏🏻)

3704c7d1-12ae-499c-8ed9-2a7654667aa8
3ad41c51-88fe-4dea-a15f-3e9e92d0ee02
Posted on Feb 24, 2022

I LOVE THIS, i kept trying to reparch the big size but it keeps getting sold out, for good reason i know that now! its very VERY hydrating and moisturising to the hair. obviously dont put it on your scalp otherwise it would make it oily. but ive noticed its benefits to my damaged hair

5407299d-c534-44aa-a1d8-02c6cf70c26a
Posted on May 14, 2022

I wet my hair first then use it and leveling it for 15 mint then wash off , it slightly thick but easily removed with shampoo my hair much better after using it , it’s make my hair look healthy with shin I really really really love it soooooooo much (Honestly I don’t expect this results it was amazing) Less rough and dry Please like if it help 😭👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

the best thing I ever used in my hair, packaged well and smells so good. size is reasonable for its price. good scent. great quality. moisturizes very well.the best thing I ever used in my hair, packaged well and smells so good. size is reasonable for its price. good scent. great quality. moisturizes very well.

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

This is a product i have been using, i used to get it from the store. But its cheaper here at iherbs.. it makes my hair softer especially after bleach when I color. I use continuously 4 days in a row, my hair is short so per sachet i divide for 2x use. Recommended!!

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

i was shook how this made my curls alive again. it smells like cantu, the same tropical smell and it's very thick but melts easily in hair.I will definitely repurchase this. i give 4⭐ because of the smell it's too strong for me. i hope my review helped ❤

5b83f414-8673-4ba7-a1fb-563807acd1a3