KE

Posted on Nov 21, 2021
Amazing curl cream!

This is an amazing product.....its so good in clumping and defining my curls...it gives me great moisture but also pairs well with my strong hold gel.The texture is definitely thick and a little goes a long way for my yype 3b/c curls. I wish they had the actual size of the product because the trial size itself is lasting me for 4 washes.

0b0615db-d677-424c-87a1-8e0d34266733
4c614599-4c4a-4593-aae7-2561d05d92cd
Posted on May 6, 2022

this curling cream is great! i use this after using leave in conditioner while my hair is still wet and it does help keep my hair manageable. the scent is really nice as well. the delivery was really fast and it came packaged safely, the size may seem a bit small but it can last pretty long. this was a really good quality product especially considering its price

4e9719af-8484-4a63-833e-819b4b56501c
Posted on Oct 23, 2021

Helps to control wavy frizzy hair, as well as moisturize coarse and dry hair instantly. When my hair gets too dry during the day, it works as my savior. I like the scent as well, it’s very delicate and light. Easy to apply and as opposed to hair oils, it doesn’t leave your hands greasy.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

I bought this product and used it with the leave in conditioner and curl activating cream. I just tried all three first i put the conditioner and combed it through, the a little bit of this curling cream and then i finished off by scrunching my hair with the curl activating cream! Amazing results! My hair is not sticky or heavy, it’s soft and not crunchy, the curls look perfect and there is no frizz! So far I’m a very satisfied customer!

Posted on May 29, 2022

The scent is amazing and the packaging is really nice and the size to the price is food and affordable, the quality is really high and the packaging is easy to use, its moisturizing the hair and keep it away the scalp so you don’t have oily hair! I highly recommend it!

Posted on May 29, 2022

I have tried many hair products and this one has been one of my favorites so far. It isn’t a complete stand alone product but it helps keep the hair less frizzy and soft. Plus it smells great! It is a small size so I would love if IHerb carried the larger size in stock. I would buy this again!

Posted on May 23, 2022

The scent of it is really good and the quality too.i still didn't use it but I heard good thinks about it.The size of this is small but I want to try first. this is for all age.The package was really good packed.This is a good benefit since I can try it first and then see if I want to buy the bigger size.Its for the hair for scalp for moisturize it.i think it is for sensitive scalp too.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

I like the light coconut scent. I use this on dry hair as a very light moisturizer. My hair is baby find and fly away without a touch of moisturizer. It works very well for my use. I have not tried it as a curling cream since I do not curl my hair.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

I have natural curly hair, an I was looking for a product that will moisture and fix a bit the curls. this is exactly what this cream does. the scent is perfect - gentle and pleasant. the formula is 100% match for my hair. the cream is defining every curl and they look moisturized and healthy. never mind the package is small - you'll have it for months