KE

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I was using a different product for years. But when that product changed, I decided to try this Cantu moisturizer. Wow! I'm so glad I found this. It's light, smells wonderful, and it helps a lot with the detangling without a lot of shedding. Another huge plus is that it doesn't leave my face greasy like the other product I used to use. I'm a new fan!

This product is very good for lace fronts wigs it will bring it back to life.. I call this hair crack I don't know why they stop selling it at iHerb and target so this is the only place I can find it. Great Product, works so well on my curly hair and makes it really easy to work with, though to really get the moisture I'm looking for I use it along with the Cantu Leave In Conditioner. Really pleased with it, would definitely recommend it to first time buyers.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

This brand is great for helping the hair be better I used a lot of products from this brand and olall of them is great I recommend ever girl and man to use from this brand if you care about yourself.the palagong is really great

abf9fa70-c8f7-48f8-a158-2dfeddc9f56a
Posted on Feb 7, 2022

I love this hair lotion, it has a nice smell and it gives my hair moisture and shine. I gave this brand a try since I couldn't find my favorite line, and now Cantu is my favorite go to brand. My hair gets moisture and shine without it being greasy.

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

Hair feels n smell s amazing, but this is not a leave in unless you do over night and wash out. More a nourishing conditioner

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

More moisturezer hair, easy for curly hair care and styling

5df25553-135a-4bef-82aa-21eec8e5f60e
Posted on Oct 21, 2021

T he best way to make your curls look good 😊

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

Didn’t understood how to use it. On wet hair it does nothing, on dry hair it makes them dirty. Maybe for curly hair method will be useful

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

I used it for dry and wet hair the result is amazing especially for my daughter curly hair