KE

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

the bottle size is big - very generous! the spray is a bit small which makes the drops of the product dripping of your hair the smell - magic! makes the hair a bit dry, so you need to use smth else to moisture your hair. and that is why no need to use it daily.

Wow! This product is like a magic. I just received it today and immediately tried on my yesterday's frizzy curls, and it worked just perfectly even without using all other Cantu products yet. My curls get defined and shiny again, I'm impressed. I sprayed it on my hair by sections and scrunched a bit, then let them dry. Dispenser is a bit odd, it's making rather a little jet than spray, but it's not a big problem.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

Love it, does exactly what it says which is gives great curls and smells scrumptious! Great value and lasts for ages, the bottle is a very generous size, I have a sensitive scalp and found this very gentle. Amazing moisture and shine, great for curly hair!

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

It makes my hair a bit dry and squeaky so I use it in combination with their Coconut curly cream. The bottle is too big and the spray is small and not easy to handle because its dripping. It is also pointy so it doesn't spread nicely over hair. The scent is lovely as usual. Unlike other Cantu products, this one is not working well on my hair.

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

Posted on May 7, 2022

This is my favourite product. I use this when I wake up in the morning and my curls are all over the place. It brings back my curls and makes it bouncy and curly again

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

I LOVE the size of this product. I have a lot of hair and believe that it will last well. The texture is like a thick serum, that adds plenty of shine to the hair. I wish that the products squirts were larger. But Im overall pleased.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Not sure I like it when using on dry hair even though its supposed to be the curl wake up spray, still good to use after shampoo, does helps kewping the curl in shape.