KE

Posted on Nov 17, 2021
Contains oils to moisturize the skin!

Good shampoo, nice packaging, arrived intact. When it comes to shampoo, I don't like a lot of foam because sometimes it gets in my eyes, and this shampoo has low to moderate lather, which is a plus for me. Probably because there is no SLS (at least I didn't find it in the ingredients). I have also used it as a body wash. It has a pleasant scent and makes your skin feel moisturized. As you can see in the photo, there are dark lines, they look like oil, which is nice! Overall, I'm happy with my purchase!

ada6d1d6-67bc-484a-a50a-20a494c8ec93
6cb63844-b2fe-409e-91bb-963f5be294ae
Posted on Mar 21, 2022

Got it for my husband. He hasn't used it yet, but the scent is very nice. I like that it has a conditioner included in the "3 in 1".

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Naught it for my husband to take to the pool he loves it

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

has a great scent and the package was secured, good size product but I personally think the composition is not that great, it has a lot of " danger" or allergy notes so it may not be good for people with sensitive scalp. I'm not sure and can't say anything about the quality or if it benefits the hair and body since I decided not to use it .

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

my brother loves the scent and the fact that he can use it for the whole body

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

Bought this for my dad, brother and fiancé …they all love it!

Posted on May 3, 2022

I bought this one for my brother, he has dry curly hair and he is very satisfied with it

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

It’s good shampoo and easy to use whenever you’re in hurry since its 3 in 1.

Posted on May 26, 2022

It’s very nice and very good

df5f48bb-1795-4e73-9490-f997bed1067a