KE

Posted on Jul 19, 2022
Super Good

Excellent powder for mixing into smoothies, smoothie bowls etc, and adds an extra boost as an antioxidant. I used to buy frozen blueberries, but my freezer space is small, so now use this powder as it takes up so little room in the pantry, and just a 1/2 tspn is the recommended serving. Got to be good!

099fd43f-99ea-4867-9425-3c103c303b7d
Posted on Jun 4, 2022

I think this is a good quality ingredient to add to smoothies. The taste is good , especially since blueberries are incredibly expensive. It also has the benefit of adding more antioxidants. I haven’t tried it as a drink by itself but, I would definitely recommend it in smoothies since it mixes so well.

I found it to be a great and affordable way to supplement with some polyphenols, such as anthocyanins. I got it on sale so it was worth trying. I like to sprinkle about 4g on my oat meal or sometimes into a whey protein shake. It has a nice scent and makes the oat meal more beautiful too :-) . I don´t eat many fruits and blueberry is not easy to find nor affordable in my country, so this was a very convenient way to supplement and get more purple into my diet.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

I mixed it into the shake daily, the quality is good and does not give me a stomach upset, the whole bag last me around two weeks, so in general, I would still say it is a good investment as I bought it with discount. highly recommended if there is a discount combination.

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

After trying it one time- I can't stop using It! The product is pure, and the taste is great. I use it for making sugar free cookies Hight quality, I liked that it arrived very fast The price is very good, the ingredients are great. I am pretty sure I will order again.

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

This is very nice to add the nutritional benefits of blueberries when I run out of fresh or frozen blueberries. I add it to oatmeal or desserts that I make my elderly mother. It colors the food a deep blue flavor, and she likes it a lot. It makes adding blueberry easy, since there is no washing involved. I pour it from the bag. Whether this retains all the brain benefit of fresh blueberries, I cannot tell. The bag says its origin is U.S.A., and that I like a lot.

Posted on Oct 31, 2021

I enjoy everything blueberry and blueberry lattes are the reason to have a good morning. I just want it larger quantities 3.5 oz. is so small I would like to see at least 16 oz. Blueberries are an essential superfood that requires larger packages! The quality is excellent. The star of the show being the Blueberry! Will order again. One ingredient living is a healthy must have.

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

I added the CGN SUPERFOODS Blueberry Juice Powder (full Tbsp) to my protein drink (In an iHerb shaker cup, I mix up 1 scoop unflavored CGN Whey Isolate, 1 scoop CGN Casein, 1 Tbsp CGN Colostrum & 1 Tbsp oat flour with the CGN Blueberry Juice Powder for a +30g protein blast). Seems to mix well and tastes fine.

Posted on Aug 28, 2021

It's not sweet. I don't know what they do to get the sugars out of it. It's actually a little tart. I stick to the recommended 1/2 tsp or it can be too much. It doesn't give the smoothie a pleasant blueberry flavor, but I hope that it has its antioxidants intact.

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

This product is perfect. The taste is strong, sweet and sour. I tried it in sweet cream cheese, and also add it to pancakes, and it's great. I will also try it in smoothies. Furthermore, I will definitely order this product again.

5344dce5-1b3e-49f1-a6d2-8d5d2c4fab37