KE

Posted on Jul 10, 2022
Cheesy and yummy!

The cheesy taste is strong and adds a nice twists of taste to the seaweed. The bag is filled to the brim with this tasty snack and it’s so good that I can finish this with family when watching a movie. This is a pretty healthy snack. Not only do I eat this alone, but I also sprinkle this on salad and in soup for that extra seaweed and cheesy taste.

Posted on May 14, 2022

Light, crunchy, salty and so good. If you like salty snacks and the thin seaweed sheets then you would probably like these. They are curled and break easily but so tasty. The only setback is the price as they are not cheap as far as salty snacks go - but the packet is large. I still add them to my iherb order whenever I want a treat.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Finger licking & great snacks. This is my go-to snack when I need a munch at midday! And I finish the whole bag in one go - I just cannot say no! The quality is top notch - crunch and fresh out of the bag. Great low carb food for those looking for that bite.

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

These are a perfect snack. They are light and crunchy and packed with flavor. Every time I have a few, I break off little chunks for my little rescue dog to snack on with me. He goes absolutely crazy for them. Overall, they are a great, healthier snack for both of us.

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

I love both the cheese and honey butter flavour from this brand of seaweed rice chips. Crunchy and flavourful, this is a great snacking alternative for those who crave the conventional potato chips. Many snacks that are marketed as "healthy" never taste as good as they claimed, but these seaweed rice chips are simply delightful.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

These are a perfect snack , they are light and good for diet because of the ingredients! It’s crunchy and freshly. Great low carb food and the quality is so good! The size and package is so super good for the price , i will order again and see another flavors

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

These seaweed rice chips are absolutely delicious and healthy! I personally think that wasabi is tastier than cheese. The cheese taste somehow doesn't really come across well when you eat them. Overall, these are light on the tummy and pack on a lot of taste. Each chip has plenty of crunch. Totally in love with them. Definitely recommend. The seal also helps extend the shelf life in case you don't finish them at one go!

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Love the taste of seaweed. Wish there was an option of just seaweed chips, not extra taste. The cheese flavor is okay, and the chips aren't too salty or anything. Can still probably just eat this in one sitting

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

The quality is good, and the taste is awesome. just the right size for me. I snack on these to stop myself from grabbing chips or candy.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

This is literally the only green thing my daughter will eat willingly. Great snack that is just the right size. I love that she is eating something beneficial for her health.